>Chop-Chop!

>Chop-Chop!

07/20/2010 14 Comments

7-20-10(1)
7-20-10(2)
{model face}
7-20-10(4)
Ruffle Top (Macy’s clearance)
Express Cardi & Denim Editors
Bandolino Peep-Toes

Today I got a “wild hair” (no pun intended… well, maybe a little pun intended) and decided to chop off my locks. I thought the timing was perfect for something fresh and new. On the way home from a day of meetings and driving, I stopped in a salon I’ve never been to before {which is crazy, because I’ve seen the same stylist for 4 years… in fact, I kind of feel like I had an adulterous, scandalous tryst} and asked the only stylist that was available to cut it all off. It was really liberating, and so unlike my carefully calculated self!

7-20-10(3)

Look who joined our little photo shoot this afternoon! Dragonflies are good luck, right?

• Kelly 07/21/2010 at 11:33 pm

>You look great! You have me wanting to do the same…and totally adorable outfit by the way!

• shealennon 07/21/2010 at 8:43 pm

>Loving the haircut!! This look is great–the ruffles and the red cardi are great touches!

• elizabethashleyphoto 07/21/2010 at 1:08 pm

>Love the new hair and the outfit! You look fabulous!I went to a different stylist from my usual one time and I totally felt like a traitor so I know what you mean! What's funny is when I went back to my regular girl, she knew she wasn't the last one to do my hair. Oops!

• The Daily Fashionista 07/21/2010 at 11:36 am

>I love your model face! And you are rocking some red. This whole outfit is just super cute. I think the ruffles give it that cuteness factor, that we all know and love.

• style underdog 07/21/2010 at 2:16 am

>Your outfit is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And the hair, very cool. I'm a big fan of shorter hair heehee. Don't feel bad about stepping out on your stylist. It was for one night, I mean, one time only. We will keep it a secret, pinkie swear.

• angeline 07/21/2010 at 1:49 am

>Yay for haircuts! I need one but really don't want one. Or is it the other way around? I can't decide.Anyway, I really love this outfit. It is so classic and has a lot of character with the ruffled blouse and colorful cardigan. Can I just say that you really make me regret not including my trouser jeans in my 30? Argh!

• Andrea 07/21/2010 at 1:41 am

>LMAO at your hair stylist infidelity. I recently did the same thing and felt SO NAUGHTY! It definetely paid off here for ya because that cut is stinking adorable! I am loving the outfit combo, too.

• Melissa 07/21/2010 at 1:28 am

>Your hair is adorable!!! That cut really suits you. I love the patriotic colors in this outfit. See, red/white/blue can be worn any time during the year and look fabulous, doesn't have to just be a holiday. :)

• Anonymous 07/21/2010 at 1:03 am

>the haircut is smoking. I love the red cardi. Have the black and white floral version but I doubt if I can fit into it right now.Olusola

• aj 07/21/2010 at 12:00 am

>Super cute hair. The outfit is adorable as well.

• Sra_Bohorquez 07/20/2010 at 11:45 pm

>I love the outfit and the haircut. What a lovely color for your cardigan.

• Linda (little tin soldier) 07/20/2010 at 11:37 pm

>I love the haircut Keira! You look so sophisticated! xo

• Madeline 07/20/2010 at 11:36 pm

>Love the haircut!And this outfit (and color combo) is one of my favs of yours, um, ever. It's great.

• gee 07/20/2010 at 11:19 pm

>i love that color red on you. it looks amazing. xoxo