>One Bold Cat

9-3-10(1) copy
9-3-10(3) copy
9-3-10(4) copy
9-3-10(2) copy
Michael Kors leopard dress (Macy’s clearance, $20!)
NY&Co skinny fuchsia belt ($10)
INC denim jacket (Macy’s sale, $50)
Jessica Simpson Landen pumps (Macy’s sale, $40)
Vintage Liz Claiborne clutch
I am so excited about all of the fall trends — the understated camel and olive color palettes, the pattern mixing, the luscious layering — but I think I’m most happy about the animal print and bold color. I don’t typically associate fall with bright vivid hues, but I was elated to see spread after spread of little bold dresses and jewel toned handbags. And we all know I love an animal print (especially an MK version) so nothing really needs to be said on that particular trend.
But remember ladies, keep it classy, capiche?

1. >nice shoes.Take a peek. Our first blog.www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.combest regards from Sweden/MALIN

Posted 9.4.10 Reply
  2. >Sooo pretty! That's the sweetest leopard pattern I have ever seen! I love the belt too.

Posted 9.3.10 Reply
  3. >Heck ya you should be featured on weardrobe. You look fantastic!

Posted 9.3.10 Reply
  4. shealennon wrote:

>Two words: Mee Yow. Love it!

Posted 9.3.10 Reply
  5. Elle Sees wrote:

>how cute are you?? i mean SERIOUSLY.

Posted 9.2.10 Reply
  6. Clare wrote:

>You. are. KILLING it in this outfit! Holy crap it's so perfect.

Posted 9.2.10 Reply
  7. Genie wrote:

>Your last line is SO important! Animal print goes tacky way too often, but you pull it off effortlessly :)

Posted 9.2.10 Reply
  8. Marie Z. wrote:

>Love the dress and what a steal for $20!

Posted 9.2.10 Reply
  9. Courtnee wrote:

>I looove this! I'm a sucker for an animal print:) You look fantastic.

Posted 9.2.10 Reply
  10. Kate wrote:

>Love this look! I could live in a denim jacket! Did you find these great deals at Macy's recently?

Posted 9.2.10 Reply
  11. Melanie wrote:

>Gorgeous dress, and I'm so jealous that you found it for $20!

Posted 9.2.10 Reply
  12. Trishna wrote:

>HI there, I saw your blog on weardrobe and really loved your classic style. So just dropped by here to say HI. I would love to stay in touch with you and maybe even become bloggy-friends. Love from Toronto, Canadahttp://tashrin.blogspot.com

Posted 9.2.10 Reply
  13. Melissa wrote:

>Love, love, love!!! The denim jacket looks so casual chic with that gorgeous dress.

Posted 9.2.10 Reply
  14. >TOTALLY love this outfit!! I cant believe that MK dress was o sale!! woo hoo!! good for you, what a score!!Love the layering with the jacket too!!BRAVO:)

Posted 9.2.10 Reply
  15. ciupa wrote:

>such a pretty outfit. you pull off animal print so well, can't wait to see more!

Posted 9.2.10 Reply

@keiralennox

• Our blooming crepe myrtle + pink sunset skies. 💕
She was just a little baby tree when we planted her by our front window 13 summers ago, and now she’s as tall as the roof! #crepemyrtle #ihavethisthingwithpink #acolorstory #summernights
  • To file under Unexpected Wardrobe Staples: a snake print duster; I found this one at @topbuttons last month and put it in my #30x30remix as a wildcard. I wore it for the first time yesterday, and now I’m totally on-board the kimono/duster/light-and-easy-layering-layering-piece train! #ootd #instastyle #whatiwore #shoplocal
  • Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼