>Easy Like Sunday Morning

09/26/2010 16 Comments

>Easy Like Sunday Morning

09/26/2010 16 Comments

>9-26-1(1)9-26-10(2)
9-26-10(3)9-26-10(4)
Wearing: NY&Co button up ($10 on sale), Divine Rights of Denim skinnies (m.marie $65), Nine West woven leather belt, Unionbay flats (Beall’s Outlet, $20) and thrifted vintage scarf ($1.50)

Yesterday, I spent the entire afternoon on the couch watching Bravo reruns and stuffing myself silly with junk food. I didn’t change out of my pajamas until I finally showered at 5pm (after which I cut my bangs in an effort to get through this drab mid-length phase as I try to grow out my hair) and then I just put on new, clean PJs and returned to my spot on the couch. It was awesome. Today, while we should be doing chores and cleaning up the aftermath of the tornado that I’m convinced blew through the living room and kitchen while we were sleeping, we’ve decided to enjoy a lazy day and let all the adult responsibilities wait until tomorrow. We went out for burritos for lunch, and now C is in full football mode and I’m going to head out to look for a dress for a black tie event on Tuesday night before all the stores close.

Enjoy what’s left of your weekend!

9-26-10(6)9-26-10(6)

• back in action | A Pretty Penny 04/01/2013 at 4:54 pm

[…] – Caught up on all the shows in my DVR; including several episodes of The Rachel Zoe Project that made me want to lock myself in the bathroom and cut bangs into my hair with manicure scissors. I promised my stylist I would never do that [again]. […]

• freesia 10/13/2010 at 2:58 am

>You are so stylish!!!! cute photos!!! cute dog!!!freesia

• Between Laundry Days 09/28/2010 at 2:02 am

>Oh Keira, you are SO damn cute! I love these pictures!!

• shealennon 09/27/2010 at 8:25 pm

>Wow, that sounds like the perfect day of relaxation! And your dog is adorable.

• Ashley J 09/27/2010 at 5:41 pm

>I love the new bangs!!! You look so pretty!http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

• Bardot in Blue 09/27/2010 at 8:53 am

>LOVE these pictures with the doggy! so cute I have the same one but mini version! your hair is so chic as well with that scarf! very brigitte bardot in fact :-Dxoxo Bardot in Blue sending you love from Paris

• Collette Osuna 09/27/2010 at 3:23 am

>Your bangs are great!!! Im contemplating bangs…..you look super cute in that headband too….what a fab way to enjoy a weekend!!!Statements in Fashion Gift Card Giveaway!!

• Angeline 09/27/2010 at 2:36 am

>eek! Bangs! Love!

• Kate 09/27/2010 at 12:52 am

>Sounds like a great weekend! Your bangs look great!

• Amy Fashion Blog 09/27/2010 at 12:47 am

>You look great with bangs. I been things of getting some.http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• Grace, Money Smart Fashion 09/26/2010 at 10:56 pm

>love love love the bangs!

• Linda W 09/26/2010 at 10:01 pm

>These pictures are great. I love how you used the scarf!

• Melissa 09/26/2010 at 9:38 pm

>Aww these pictures are so happy :) love the scarf! xo

• La Historiadora de Moda 09/26/2010 at 9:36 pm

>I love the bangs and that headscarf! These pictures are adorable!

• Keely 09/26/2010 at 8:48 pm

>I was just looking up hairstyles with bangs minutes before I read this post. So adorable! And what a lovely weekend you are having.

• Andrea 09/26/2010 at 7:55 pm

>Darn you for those adorable bangs!! I thought I had myself talked out of them and now I want them again. Bah!