>It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

10/18/2010 13 Comments

>It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

10/18/2010 13 Comments

10-17-10(1)
10-17-10(2)
10-17-10(3)
10-17-10(5)
Simply Vera Vera Wang dress (Kohl’s sale, 2009)
Nine West woven belt
George tights (Wal-Mart)
Target boots ($18, 2009)
Gianni Bini bag (Dillard’s, 2009)

“There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and The Great Pumpkin.” — Linus van Pelt

Oh, dear readers, I adore fall. I love the weather, the colors, the parties and celebrations, the TV holiday specials, the seasonal treats…. everything. Sunday morning, C and I went out for brunch; but before we hit one of our new favorite brunch spots, we stopped at the pumpkin patch (because, honestly, what’s fall without these gorgeous gourds?).

We planned to pick up one or two to carve for the porch and use to bake a few recipes {including this one from The Pioneer Woman that looks amazing}. But, alas, we were too early and the attendant wasn’t there to give us change. Guess we’ll have to visit again next weekend.

More pumpkin photos “than you can shake a stick at” (as Nan used to say) after the jump!

10-17-10(4)
As soon as we started browsing, C said, “don’t pick a warty one!”

10-17-10(6)
Heavy lifting…

10-17-10(7)
A Keira-sized, petite punkin!

10-17-10(8)
Ok, seriously, who’s going to buy this guy?

10-17-10(9)
Wasn’t I just saying how much I love fall colors?

10-17-10(10)
We even found one to match my outfit!

• Iris 10/21/2010 at 1:51 am

>What a great dress!

• Hope 10/20/2010 at 9:27 pm

>Haha! I love the look on your face while your holding the "warty" one. Classic! :) Oh, and I'm going to have to try out the tights/boots combo. likeunexpectedsunshine.blogspot.com

• Lisa 10/20/2010 at 3:10 am

>Please Put Up The Recipes Your Gonna Do!!(:

• Liliana Reyes 10/20/2010 at 1:18 am

>omg love the dess so cute u r awesome

• Amy Fashion Blog 10/19/2010 at 2:36 pm

>Great Pictures. Looks like you had a great time.http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• Collette Osuna 10/19/2010 at 3:54 am

>Great pics….you look so Fall in your dress….perfect outfit!!!Read my interview w/Susan from ModCloth♥

• Becca [Free Honey] 10/19/2010 at 1:24 am

>Awwww, I love your fall outfit! You contrast in the best possible way against the backdrop of a pumpkin patch. I'll admit that I've been struggling a bit with dressing for fall. It's consisted mostly of adding sweaters and tights to summer outfits. I may be due for a serious shopping trip to shake things up!

• 20 York Street 10/18/2010 at 11:34 pm

>You look too good for the pumpkin patch, yes? love those aviators, where are they from?besos, Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at: 20 YORK STREET

• rlutz 10/18/2010 at 11:22 pm

>great photos…such a perfect dress for a fall day at the pumpkin patch!

• NoGuiltFashion 10/18/2010 at 9:14 pm

>Now I'm jealous, and want to find time and a pumpkin patch to take Lyla to. Love the warty pumpkins and the one that matches your dress. Which by the way I love.No Guilt Fashion

• Sadie's Momma 10/18/2010 at 5:48 pm

>I just put up a FB status about how I really NEED to find a pumpkin (or "punin") patch so I can get some adorbs pictures of Little S! How fun! LOVE the outfit!

• poet 10/18/2010 at 3:32 pm

>Great colors, great lighting, and an awesome pattern on that dress!Cheers,poet

• elizabethashleyphoto 10/18/2010 at 1:49 pm

>How FUN!I am loving the tights and boots…can't wait to see more of your Fall looks!