>To the Fashion Show

10/22/2010 12 Comments

10-21-10(1)
10-21-10(2)
10-21-10(3)
10-21-10(4)
tunic from m.marie ($40)
jeggings ($20 on sale at local department store)
Jessica Simpson platforms
Anne Klein lace print scarf
leather bracelets
Kenneth Cole earrings

Good outfit, bad photos. I wanted to take them earlier, but I was having too much fun to think about snapping outfit shots.
I just got home from an awesome fall fashion show by one of my favorite local boutiques, m.marie (followed by dinner and drinks with one of my best friends in the world — love you, A!) More on the show later this weekend.
This was my first foray with jeggings, and after tonight, I’m a believer. Pants that make you look super skinny and have an elastic waist? Yes please. I’d like to formally rescind any former snarky comments that I’ve ever made about leggings in the past.
I bought a few pair this week, and I expect I’ll be wearing them like they’re going out of style this fall. What’s your take on the leggings trend? If you’re on the fence, I suggest trying a pair before your write them off.

• Kate 10/27/2010 at 12:54 am

>This is really cute! Love the shoes, jeggings & the cozy scarf! Adorable! (& Thanks for your sweet comments lately!)

• Jessica 10/24/2010 at 12:54 pm

>I'm all about this look lately: keeping it simple then throwing on some fabulous accessories! (And I'm thrilled to see more photos of the STYLIT in the previous post! I was just looking at those last night!) —JessicaStyle ObsessionWin it! Mimi Boutique Handbag

• Iris 10/23/2010 at 4:04 am

>I was totally against jeggings in the beginning but, after trying them on I am a total convert! They are so comfy and awesome.I love that lace print scarf :)

• Amber Lena 10/23/2010 at 3:18 am

>That top is gorgeous! Great outfit!

• Kayla 10/22/2010 at 4:19 pm

>You look great. I love leggings. I probably wear them way way too much. Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

• Amy Fashion Blog 10/22/2010 at 3:55 pm

>I'm not a legging girl. I just started to wear them more. I guess I till in the test stage with them.you look great.http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• style underdog 10/22/2010 at 1:28 pm

>Hi Keira, did you see the lastest issue of Vogue? Anne Hathaway is on the cover. Totally thought of you. AND don't get me started on how much I loooooooove this outfit. Yep, down to the multi bracelets.

• Ashley J 10/22/2010 at 1:08 pm

>I like that you paired the mutiple bracelets with your watch for a rocker-ish vibe!http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

• Kim Humes 10/22/2010 at 12:38 pm

>I love leggings! And jeggings! As long as they are worn properly – with a fuller cut, longer top (that covers the butt and hips!) than I think lots of girls can wear them. I think they often get a bad rap bc lots of girls wear them as PANTS, which honestly looks silly, even if you weigh 100lbs! They are so comfortable and they look really polished (and do make your legs look slimmer, which I definitely need lol). Cute!

• Collette Osuna 10/22/2010 at 11:06 am

>You look adorable in those jeggings….Hope you had fun:)Enter my Tulle Giveaway♥

• Samantha 10/22/2010 at 4:54 am

>I just got on the jegging bandwagon and I am smitten! I love this outfit..you look so casual and chic!-Samanthahttp://sincerelysamantha.com

• Brookelyn 10/22/2010 at 3:12 am

>Those jeggings are so cute, and I wouldn't have thought they were jeggings, not jean!