>The first of November

11/01/2010 9 Comments

>The first of November

11/01/2010 9 Comments

11-1-10(1)
11-1-10(2)
11-1-10(3)
I want to wear jeggings every day. I’m trying to repress the urge to buy a pair for each day of the week and throw out all my other pants. Jeggings + tee + cardi + scarf = my new fall uniform.
Speaking of fall, I can’t believe it’s November! I’m going to be 26 in a little over two weeks, and I’m still trying to figure out where 25 went… Now begins the time warp of the holiday season, when we go to sleep on 11/1 and wake up on 1/1 and everything in between is a blur.
I’d like to thank whichever lovely reader heard my plea about the insufferable heat down here and sent down some semblance of autumn weather this week! While we’re not lighting our fireplaces (yes, we do have fireplaces) we’re at least out of the triple digits and feeling some cooler breezes in the morning and evening. Beggars can’t be choosers…
I’m off to package up some items to ship from my closet and whip up some dinner. See you guys around here tomorrow!

• Jeanna 11/03/2010 at 2:39 am

>Those pants look amazing on you! I desperately want to try jeggings (even my mother-in-law has a pair!), but I'm trying to make myself start saving & planning for Christmas shopping, mostly because I absolutely love it & look forward to it every year. One problem I'm having is finding jeggings that are short enough for me (I'm only 5'2"). What brands have worked for you, my fellow petite lady?

• Kim Humes 11/02/2010 at 1:39 pm

>Yes that was me sending the cold weather down from Canada – you're welcome! Now please send up some sunshine and warmth in return, would ya?! I want to live in jeggings too. Well just leggings in general – they are SOOO comfy. Sooo your bday is in a few weeks, huh? Does that mean you're a Sag like me or no? Mine's Dec 11th. Thought maybe that's why I like you so much :)

• poet 11/02/2010 at 7:16 am

>Hi there! I've been hearing only good things about jeggings… but I'm reluctant to try them *or* leggings since I remember a period in my life when I was wearing leggings only, and got teased for not owning proper pants… In any case, no more buying stuff for me in the next half year. Then we'll see.cheers,poet

• Angeline 11/02/2010 at 6:06 am

>How adorable are you?!? Very. I can't believe you are such a young'un! I haven't tried the jeggings thing yet, but I'm usually about a year behind on trends, so maybe next fall!

• Chaucee 11/02/2010 at 2:01 am

>I've wanted to try jeggings for the longest time! They look so comfortable.

• Mimi 11/02/2010 at 1:13 am

>I love jeggings too! Great shoes! Like how cozy you look. Enjoy the Fall weather;)http://aestheticlounge.blogspot.com/

• Amy Fashion Blog 11/02/2010 at 12:45 am

>Very cute and relaxed. I will say I like the weather we had today but I could have done with out the rain.http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• minnja 11/02/2010 at 12:01 am

>Soooo beautiful:)))Love minnjahttp://minnja.blogspot.com/

• Anonymous 11/01/2010 at 11:02 pm

>So where do you get the fantastic Jeggings? : )