>2/30: Warming Trends

>2/30: Warming Trends

11/09/2010 26 Comments

11-9-10(1) copy
11-9-10(2) copy
11-9-10(3)
11-9-10(4) copy
Well, so much for the Florida cold front… by tomorrow, the temps are supposed to be back up into the 80’s. I figured I’d seize the opportunity to wear a sweater and boots before the thermometer spikes again.
Ever found something in your closet that you completely forgot you had? When I was digging through my shoes trying to decide on just 6 pair for the next 30 days {which was the most difficult part of the challenge for me} I found these Simply Vera Vera Wang boots hiding in a dark corner! My mom bought them last season, never wore them, and passed them on to me in the summer. Since I knew I wouldn’t wear them for a while, I shoved them behind all the sandals and wedges and forgot all about them. Discovering them on Sunday was like getting a brand new pair of shoes. Free shoes at that. Score.
Wearing: American Eagle v-neck sweater (on sale), Divine Rights of Denim skinnies (m.marie), vintage scarf (thrifted), Simply Vera Vera Wang boots

• Jess 11/17/2010 at 2:26 pm

>lol, i'm in FL too… yeah, i definitely planned for actual chilly weather when i chose my 30 for 30. you look adorable!

• tayroncheen 11/16/2010 at 4:58 am

>Every man & woman deserves the right to look and feel fabulous, and we fulfill this belief by bringing you sites with the highest quality replicas at a price that suits every budget.Cartier Replica

• Sorcha 11/10/2010 at 6:56 pm

>That scarf is beautiful! It really makes the most of a simple outfit.

• orchidsinbuttonholes 11/10/2010 at 6:44 pm

>Oh I adore that scarf! It's the perfect print and color for the black and white and indigo outfit. Those boots add just the right edge, too. You look so chic and cool!

• Melissa 11/10/2010 at 4:50 pm

>Oh I LOVE finding things like that. It makes a happy day! You look fantastic in this outfit. I have to figure out how to wear a scarf like that, it's great!

• What Would a Nerd Wear 11/10/2010 at 4:36 pm

>you have the most amazing, enviable scarf collection!!

• Amy Fashion Blog 11/10/2010 at 3:57 pm
  • brittni 11/10/2010 at 3:19 pm

>I like your outfits! I love seeing the differences in fall dressing between the states. Currently in MI we are having a bit of a warm front (50 degrees.. haha) but it's going to drop soon so my dressing will have to get creative as well lol

• SJ 11/10/2010 at 2:32 pm

>I really like this outfit!

• Brittany D'Lynne 11/10/2010 at 2:29 pm

>That scarf looks great. They never quite look like that on me, I don't think! I'm going to try to copy it so it looks just like yours!

• Chaucee 11/10/2010 at 1:19 pm

>nice! The scarf is beautiful.

• Alessandra 11/10/2010 at 8:23 am

>the vintage scarf is stunning. yay accessorizing during 30 x 30!!!

• Angeline 11/10/2010 at 5:39 am

>I've got to say, no one rocks a scarf, top, and jeans quite like you do. So jealous about the weather (I don't think our coldness is warming back up any time soon :( )

• Cassandra 11/10/2010 at 4:52 am

>I wish it was back in the 80's here! We had our first snow of the season last night, haha. Unfortunately, by morning, it was all melted. I can deal with the cold when there is snow, but for some reason when it's just plain cold, it's not nearly as enjoyable.I love the graphic scarf! So colorful! (And I totally agree about the shoes! I had originally limited myself to 6 pairs for the 30 for 30 but I ended up with 7. I just couldn't choose!)

• Shannon 11/10/2010 at 4:42 am

>I love your outfit! Simple, but totally classic…your scarf is especially gorgeous.

• Beth Ellen 11/10/2010 at 4:21 am

>I like how simple this outfit is. You look fab!

• theputtogethergirl 11/10/2010 at 3:20 am

>I love how simple yet how much of a statement your outfit makes! Simple is definitely not boring here! Great remix!

• rlutz 11/10/2010 at 2:01 am

>that scarf is such a great focal point for the outfit!!Great when you find things that in your own closet that are new to you…score

• Jess 11/10/2010 at 1:20 am

>Love the pop of color from the scarf!

• woodycakes 11/10/2010 at 1:02 am

>i love the vibrancy the scarf adds to your outfit :) i should totally go through my scarves :) congrats on the fabsugar feature!

• Jenni 11/10/2010 at 12:44 am

>Cute boots! I love when that happens. :)We're having the opposite weather issues here – I chose all sweaters for my 30, and it's been in the 70s! I'm sure I should enjoy it while it lasts, huh?

• Corie 11/10/2010 at 12:17 am

>I love the outfit and how chic yet simple it looks.

• Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry 11/09/2010 at 11:37 pm

>You look great! I love those boots and that scarf is beautiful too.jewelscapes.blogspot.com

• rosemaryx 11/09/2010 at 11:20 pm

>i love that scarf!

• Cassidy Thomas 11/09/2010 at 10:56 pm

>We are already up in 80s here in Texas. Very sad.But beautiful outfit! The scarf is really a great focal point in it!whereheartmeetssole.blogpsot.com

• Stylepint 11/09/2010 at 10:48 pm

>I love this outfit and the boots are spectacular! Every once in a while I re-discover things I've hidden away and it always makes me smile since it feels like getting something new again! =)