>4/30: Equestrian Casual

11/11/2010 19 Comments

>4/30: Equestrian Casual

11/11/2010 19 Comments

11-11-10(1)
11-11-10(2)
11-11-10(3)
I feel like I could saddle up my horse and play a casual round of polo in this outfit. If only I had a horse. Mom and dad never caved to my pleas for a pony as a child.
If I look a little disheveled and rushed in these shots, it’s because I am disheveled and rushed. C and I had a two minute break in the afternoon to run out and snap a few shots, and after we came back inside and I looked through them I realized the cuff on my sweater is jacked up and my hair is a little… windblown? Oh well, we keep it real around here. On the bright side, the yummy Mexican cafe across the street from our shop has an orange exterior wall that matched my sweater perfectly.
Okay, back to business. We’re knee-deep in these beauties for a big wedding this weekend, and the entire staff is hands-on-deck to get things done. Plus, the bakery next door closes in 30 minutes, and we need a cupcake fix.
11-11-10(4)
Wearing: Express button-up, American Eagle short-sleeve striped sweater, American Eagle cord jeggings, Candie’s boots.

• Plummy 11/17/2010 at 3:08 pm

>I love the colors in your cardigan! It is a fun twist to an otherwise classic look–very pretty!

• Amy Fashion Blog 11/12/2010 at 3:00 pm
  • woodycakes 11/12/2010 at 11:21 am

>THIS is disheveled and rushed for you?! this would be me if i tried really really hard to look cute. YOU LOOK really good :)crisp white shirts are always A+ gorgeous!

• Alessandra 11/12/2010 at 9:31 am

>really great outfit, real and all. have a great weekend.

• Ashley 11/12/2010 at 4:21 am

>All you need is a little riding crop! Love the equestrian look!

• Jess 11/12/2010 at 3:05 am

>I really like those cord jeggings. And I think jegging is such a silly word. It sounds like a dance.

• Jessica 11/12/2010 at 1:34 am

>Great blog! I love your outfit and I have been looking for forever for a pair of cords. Love your newsprint nail tutorial as well. Jessica

• Ashley J 11/12/2010 at 1:27 am

>I love this look, how cute are you!!!!http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

• shealennon 11/12/2010 at 1:27 am

>I think this is my favorite 30/30 look so far! I LOVE that cardigan with the button up and boots. And I didn't notice the sweater cuff either :)

• Chaucee 11/12/2010 at 12:23 am

>The first thing I thought when looking at these pictures is total Equestrian. Love it!!

• Londyn 11/11/2010 at 11:37 pm

>I love the equestrian look! You're adorable :)

• Brookelyn 11/11/2010 at 11:32 pm

>Those roses are insanely gorgeous!

• Melanie 11/11/2010 at 11:16 pm

>Very cute! I think the white blouse and khaki colored pants make this equestrian-ish, but I actually really like how this outfit turned out. Those boots are awesome!Melanie@UnravelledThreadsFollow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

• Between Laundry Days 11/11/2010 at 10:02 pm

>That is a DAMN good cardigan! I love it! Day 4: success.

• Sorcha 11/11/2010 at 8:23 pm

>That cardigan is so prepster cute!

• Joy 11/11/2010 at 8:21 pm

>Love the boots and those flowers are stunning!! And I didn't even notice the cuff until you pointed it out! http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/

• Linda W 11/11/2010 at 7:14 pm

>What a great way to style the cardigan. I tried something similar a few weeks back, but you pull it off much better.And don't fret about the cuff. We wouldn't have even noticed!The Auspicious Life

• Lauren 11/11/2010 at 6:56 pm

>Love the way you layered the button-up and the cardigan! Very cute outfit :)http://laurenchanting.blogspot.com/

• Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry 11/11/2010 at 6:38 pm

>So cute and sharp lookin! That cardigan gives it the great basics such a fun twist. jewelscapes.blogspot.com