>5/30: Florist Friday

11/12/2010 15 Comments

11-12-10(1)

11-12-10(2)

11-12-10(3)

11-12-10(4)

Happy Friday!

Today’s post is not a glamorous one. We spent the entire day working on arrangements for a beautiful wedding for Saturday (will share photos tomorrow) and I ran out the back door to quickly document day 5 in the midst of the mayhem.

I know that an apron isn’t in my 30. But if I have to wear the same clothes for a month, lily poop and dirt stains are not an option. The third photo is me explaining to C that you, dear readers, will surely understand that wearing an apron is not cheating. The fourth photo is to prove that there’s nothing under said apron except the white tank top from my 30.

• Mama Fuss 11/20/2010 at 1:16 am

>I actually think the apron is cute! And it's an accessory, right? Not really an "item". Adorable outfit!

• orchidsinbuttonholes 11/15/2010 at 9:09 pm

>I LOVE this post. You have such a beautiful smile… it's always the best accessory. And you can totally rock an apron!

• Sky 11/15/2010 at 4:23 pm

>Its always been my dream to be a florist. Or rather at some point in my life to be a florist. If you lived near me, I would beg to be your intern. I love the touch of the red shoes.

• Nancy 11/15/2010 at 10:17 am

>I really like your scarf! It has such a detailed design. Where did you get it?

• Between Laundry Days 11/15/2010 at 2:53 am

>Woman, you are TOO cute.

• Samantha 11/14/2010 at 5:17 pm

>You are the most stylish florist I've ever seen! Way to style up an apron : )-Samanthahttp://sincerelysamantha.com

• Miss B 11/13/2010 at 6:33 pm

>Props for making an apron look stylish! You look like a florist in some rom-com. The pretty little girl behind the counter who the boy comes into buy flowers from just so he can talk to her. :-) Love love love the scarf!

• woodycakes 11/13/2010 at 9:02 am

>adorable is adorable. your infectious smile makes the 'unglamorous' outfit really pop! :) good luck with the wedding and can't wait to see photos :)

• Cynthia 11/13/2010 at 12:32 am

>You look cute! I'm pretty sure an apron is an accessory, anyway…

• Liz 11/13/2010 at 12:13 am

>How cute are you? Do you ever feel like you're in a movie, being all stylish and working as a florist? Anyway the scarf and flats really kick it up a notch so don't worry :)

• Linda W 11/13/2010 at 12:03 am

>That's just an accessory – so it totally works. Plus, if it is used as a uniform no one can fault you.You look adorable and I can't wait to see wedding flower pictures tomorrow. I love wedding photos (just don't ask me to have a wedding myself-gah).The Auspicious Life

• Stylepint 11/12/2010 at 10:52 pm

>I like your outfit, apron included because it kind of looks like it was planned that way. Sounds like the wedding is going to have some beautiful arrangements! =)

• Marie a la Mode 11/12/2010 at 10:10 pm

>You still look stylish with that apron on! I think it's the scarf that does it : )

• Amy Fashion Blog 11/12/2010 at 10:08 pm
  • Chaucee 11/12/2010 at 10:04 pm

>Haha you look cute :D I didn't know you were a florist!