>8/30: Birthday Suit

>8/30: Birthday Suit

11/16/2010 64 Comments

11-16-10(1)
11-16-10(2)
11-16-10(3)
11-16-10(4)
Husband wouldn’t let me wear my actual birthday suit out of the house this morning. He’s so old fashioned. But he made me breakfast in bed, so I acquiesced and wore this instead. Blousey tunic plus stretchy thick black tights to hide all of my birthday indiscretions (namely, chocolate cake from the girls at the shop and a big dinner at one of my favorite spots in town tonight).
So, do I look older? [Hint: this is a test of our bloggy friendship, so choose your answers carefully…]

Wearing: Ya tunic (m.marie), cheap black tights, NY&Co skinny snakeskin belt, Candie’s boots

• eight and twenty | A Pretty Penny 11/16/2012 at 3:34 pm

[…] is the third birthday I’ve documented on this space (see: 26 and 27). It kind of amazes me that I’ve stuck with this blogging thing for so long, and that […]

• […] Today is my 27th birthday. It seems like just yesterday I turned 26. […]

• SWF_Terra 11/28/2010 at 10:54 pm

>Something about this is just so dreamy. I LOVE IT!

• orchidsinbuttonholes 11/19/2010 at 9:40 pm

>This is belated, but still sincere – happy happy birthday! I hope it was a wonderful, and that you'll have a memorable, happy year!(And I love that tunic – that shade is gorgeous on you.)

• Amy Z. 11/18/2010 at 8:15 am

>Happy Birthday! I just found your blog! And I LOVE your style, it's so classic and chic! I love your outfit. It's like a modern day girly. http://www.candidclassic.blogspot.com

• Melissa 11/18/2010 at 6:21 am

>Eeep am I late wishing you a happy bday!? Well… HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love your birthday suit!Melissa

• therailways 11/18/2010 at 2:17 am

>This tunic is wonderful! Happy bday!

• Ashley J 11/18/2010 at 1:14 am

>Happy, Happy Birthday Keira!!!! I hope you had a fabulous day!!http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

• Chelsea Lane 11/17/2010 at 10:31 pm

>I absolutely love this blouse and your boots are perfection. happy birthday!xoxo

• Shallow Mallow 11/17/2010 at 6:25 pm

>Looking lovely! Have a great day birthday girl!

• Morgan Jordan 11/17/2010 at 6:08 pm

>Happy birthday! Cute outfit, too.http://www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

• debbie deb 11/17/2010 at 5:34 pm

>happy birthday from a fellow remixer :) it's so hard to sort through all the remix blogs, but you definitely have great style. keep rockin' it!

• MONKEYFACE 11/17/2010 at 5:27 pm

>Happy Birthday, Keira! 26 is looking especially gorgeous on you :)

• Susy 11/17/2010 at 5:13 pm

>HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You look amazing! and how sweet of your hubby to make you breakfast in bed♥♥♥http://justsusy.blogspot.com/

• a. harms 11/17/2010 at 4:03 pm

>Love this look and the blog. I am a fellow remixer as well. So nice to find another source of inspiration.

• kelsey 11/17/2010 at 3:59 pm

>a good outfit makes a birthday even better! happy day!

• Wittney 11/17/2010 at 3:53 pm

>Kendi Everyday sent me your way! Turning 30 during the 30/30 challenge. How exciting! No, you don't look 30 at all (and I am not just saying that out of fear of being hunted down via the blogsphere). Lol My blog is Rags to Stitches if you wanted to still "share the love". Lol Happy Birthday again. http://www.ragstostitches.blogspot.com

• Louise 11/17/2010 at 3:23 pm

>Happy happy birthday! (I am new, so late to the party, hee hee)I love your boots and your aviators! You look fabulous.

• Stephanie 11/17/2010 at 2:50 pm

>Uh, just realized you aren't even close to 30!!! Oops. sorry! no wonder you look so freaking young! :)

• basiccravings 11/17/2010 at 2:34 pm

>Happy Birthday! I love your tunic!

• Jess 11/17/2010 at 2:21 pm

>it's so nice to "meet" you and your blog! have a VERY happy birthday, and you look adorable :) I love the tunic/boots pairing-great colors!penandstilleto.blogspot.com

• Elizabeth Benfield 11/17/2010 at 1:57 pm

>happy belated birthday!

• Cathy W. 11/17/2010 at 1:09 pm

>Happy Birthday, Keira! Love the outfit and I always enjoy your funny, clever posts:)

• woodycakes 11/17/2010 at 11:25 am

>older? What is that word?happy birthday dear, i love the top! and the boots (AS ALWAYS) may you have a fantastic year ahead :)

• Bre 11/17/2010 at 9:18 am

>Alles Gut Zum Geburtsstag! Happy Birthday. I am in LOVE with that tunic. http://27bre.blogspot.com/

• .:JoaNNa:. 11/17/2010 at 6:45 am

>happy birthday! i love your outfit and you look super fab! what are you talking about, you look so young! ;)rainbowinthegloomysky.blogspot.com

• Anonymous 11/17/2010 at 5:32 am

>You are adorable! I love reading your blog!

• Natasha 11/17/2010 at 2:15 am

>Happy Birthday!I love this tunic…and the way you tied your belt is brilliant..must copy immediately!

• dotty 11/17/2010 at 1:53 am

>happy birthday, pretty lady!

• style underdog 11/17/2010 at 1:48 am

>Oh, this is great! Happy Birthday! Older? When have you ever looked old? Scorpio Solidarity!

• Linley 11/17/2010 at 1:18 am

>happy birthday!! and love this outfit! so girly and soft – perfect for celebrating.

• Between Laundry Days 11/17/2010 at 1:00 am

>Happy birthday, K!!! I love the knotted belt. I hope you have had the most incredibly birthday! :)

• Angeline 11/17/2010 at 12:58 am

>Happy birthday! You look FAB!

• shealennon 11/17/2010 at 12:53 am

>Happy birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day! And you look great–definitely not older :)

• Elaine 11/16/2010 at 10:54 pm

>Woo!!!! Happy birthday, birthday twin!!!! :Dwww.clothedmuch.com

• KT 11/16/2010 at 10:12 pm

>Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a good one! I love how drapey this top is! It just falls and flows perfectly. – Katy

• Kate 11/16/2010 at 10:10 pm

>You look wonderful! Happy Birthday!

• rlutz 11/16/2010 at 9:42 pm

>Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a wonderful day!That tunic is so great and looks amazing on you!

• Emma at Daily Clothes Fix 11/16/2010 at 9:24 pm

>Happy birthday. You look totally youthful (but that is because you are). :-)Don't miss my first ever giveaway

• christa @ enSTYLEpedia 11/16/2010 at 8:20 pm

>your husband sounds like my husband- no fun. ;)happy birthday, love the look, you're brave to do the 30/30 on your b-day. You look great!

• Kellie 11/16/2010 at 8:10 pm

>Love it! So simple but pretty. Hope you have a great birthday! :)

• Stylepint 11/16/2010 at 7:51 pm

>happy birthday! You look super stylish and comfy at the same time! =) Plus you don't look any older!

• Ruth (Book Focus) 11/16/2010 at 7:50 pm

>Happy birthday! You're turning 23, right? ;) What a nice leisurely outfit though, you look really cool and comfortable :) Hope you enjoy/ed your birthday!

• Andie 11/16/2010 at 7:18 pm

>Happy Birthday! :)

• Collette Osuna 11/16/2010 at 7:17 pm

>SO cute Keira…Happy Birthday!Stop by and say Hello♥Have you heard about Twitter Tuesday?♥

• rosemaryx 11/16/2010 at 6:58 pm

>Happy Birthday miss! You do look exceptionally cute too!

• Simply Bubblelicious 11/16/2010 at 6:55 pm

>Happy Birthday! Great outfit!Carlahttp://wwwsimplybubblelicious.blogspot.com/

• Amy Fashion Blog 11/16/2010 at 6:49 pm

>Happy Birthday. You look great.http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• Stephanie 11/16/2010 at 6:47 pm

>we just "met" and you look great to me. happy birthday. 30 is oh so young btw! love the outfit.

• Brittany D'Lynne 11/16/2010 at 6:47 pm

>What a stylish birthday suit! Love those boots!! How tall is the heel?

• poet 11/16/2010 at 6:36 pm

>Happy birthday, and no, you don't, or at least it's impossible to tell with the sunglasses :)Cheers,poet

• Meek 11/16/2010 at 6:34 pm

>Happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day :)I love love love your boots!

• Liz (26 and Counting) 11/16/2010 at 6:27 pm

>Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 26 club. Hope you have a great day.Ps, you look great btw.http://twosixandcounting.blogspot.com

• The Daily Fashionista 11/16/2010 at 6:27 pm

>Cute post! I really love the tunic with those stretchy pants. And you don't look a day over…actually I won't say since I don't want to guess wrong…heheFunny story–my friend decided to test people's estimation powers on her birthday to find out how old people would think she was. She was turning 24 and about 70% said 30! Yikes! I told her it was a bad idea;)

• Annie-Staten 11/16/2010 at 5:34 pm

>Happy birthday! You look amazing! :)Where are you thick black tights from? I have been trying to find some thick ones like that, they look great! I love your sunglasses with your outfit!

• Fashion Butter 11/16/2010 at 5:33 pm

>Happy Birthday, pretty lady! I have been SEARCHING for a tunic like that … LOVE it!

• Sara C 11/16/2010 at 5:20 pm

>happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 24. You look like Angelina Jolie's much younger sister…how's that?

• NoGuiltFashion 11/16/2010 at 5:15 pm

>You look so put together yet comfy. Love the look. Your husband should buy you flowers …oh wait. You are surrounded by them everyday. Breakfast in bed was probably a good choice.No Guilt Fashion

• Peggy 11/16/2010 at 5:06 pm

>happy birthday!!!

• Best Foot Forward 11/16/2010 at 5:02 pm

>Happy birthday! Love the tunic; it goes nicely with the belt. I usually avoid that color since I'm so pale, but I'm thinking about giving it a second chance after seeing how good it looks on you!

• >Happy Birthday, I'm lovin' your birthday suit! WHOA that sounded very weird! haha I just recently found your blog through Kendi Everyday! I love it, and love your style!!

• caffeinerd 11/16/2010 at 4:40 pm

>You look fabulous—and very youthful! :-D Very much wishing I had this whole ensemble. Have an amazing birthday!

• Fashion Momma 11/16/2010 at 4:37 pm

>Happy birthday, Keira! You're finally my age! Except, I'm turning 27 in three months. Oy… You look two years younger today! What happened? :) I bet it was that chocolate cake and breakfast in bed. I heard those are like fountains of youth!Hope the rest of your day rocks as much as your morning must have. And, although, I'm sure your truer than true birthday suit is fabulous, I like this one a lot, too!

• Alessandra 11/16/2010 at 4:35 pm

>Happy Birthday! I love this outfit and I think you look…more sophisticated!Enjoy!