Today’s outfit was more about function than form. When your only duty for the day is to gorge yourself with carbolicious comfort food, you must dress accordingly. Stretch cord jeggings (today may be the only day that I appreciate how much these babies stretch out as you wear them) and a big ol’ tunic with an even bigger belt that I’m sure will loosen — or disappear — throughout the afternoon.
There is one other thing I must do today though, and that’s to take some time to count my blessings and reflect on all of the things I’m thankful for. Here’s the shortlist:
– a beautiful, peaceful, and secure home that I share with the two boys who have my heart
– a supportive family that has my back through thick and thin, even when I don’t visit or call nearly enough
– the opportunity to own a business and do what I love, with people I love even more
– 25 Thanksgivings with my Nan
, who taught me the value of family tradition
– each and every one of you that read and support this little blog — you’re a constant source of inspiration
I hope you all enjoy a day filled with your favorite Thanksgiving traditions!