>16/30: "Just five more minutes, mom!"

11/30/2010 22 Comments

>16/30: "Just five more minutes, mom!"

11/30/2010 22 Comments

11-29-10(1)
11-29-10(2)
11-29-10(3)
11-29-10(4)
{recreate it: similar shirt, similar jeans (I got mine at m.marie), cute scarf substitute, ruby red slippers}
I never grew out of the adolescent phase of being difficult to rouse out of bed. Let’s just say I’m not a rise-and-shine little ray of sunshine in the morning. And it’s probably best not to ask me complex questions or test my problem-solving skills before noon.
Mondays are usually the worst of the weekdays for me. Add four prior days of sleeping in, afternoon naps, and staying up late watching Bravo and Style reruns, and waking up is damn near impossible. Of course I overslept this morning, which threw me into a tizzy for the first half of the day (which was terribly inconvenient because Mondays are one of our busiest days of the week with receiving shipments of plants and flowers and catching up on work from the weekend).
In order to prevent a similar dysfunctional day tomorrow, I have an early evening date with a big mug of hot lullaby tea and a new novel.

P.S. It was terribly windy this afternoon during our little photo sesh (hence the crazy lady hair). I’ve caught word that a cold front is headed our way this week… One can only hope!

• Meredith 12/04/2010 at 6:36 pm

>dang girl! love those shoes+belt+your photos. for reals! :) Yours Mine and Ours

• genevieve, sandbox romance 12/03/2010 at 4:06 am

>Totally a new follower. You blog is just adorable! I love the pop of color from your shoes, and the belted scarf is perfect.

• Lynn 12/01/2010 at 3:58 am

>oh i love the way you put that "hot lullaby tea", so good. and you have the loveliest eyes!!! ♥

• Christina 12/01/2010 at 12:13 am

>Keira, I love this outfit. Don't be suprised if you see me mimicking this one around town ;)P.S. The blog and photos look amazing. Keep up the beautiful work.

• KT 11/30/2010 at 10:18 pm

>This is a great Monday outfit. Simple yet chic. Comfortable but totally feminine looking too. Lovely! – Katy

• Elizabeth Benfield 11/30/2010 at 9:12 pm

>great shoes, great outfit!

• rlutz 11/30/2010 at 8:46 pm

>Love how you belted the scarf and those red shoes are so fun!Already cold here, I saw snow flakes today…ah!!

• Dylana Suarez 11/30/2010 at 8:41 pm

>You look gorgeous! Love that scarf!xoxo,colormenana.blogspot.com

• Mugdha 11/30/2010 at 7:21 pm

>This looks amazing! I will definitely be trying a belted scarf asap.

• tweal 11/30/2010 at 7:06 pm

>Nice outfit – I've never thought of wearing a scarf that way, but I will try it now. And your hair is far from crazy lady status!

• Kim Humes 11/30/2010 at 3:43 pm

>Cute! Love the belted scarf – saw this on another blogger not too long ago and it inspired me to try it – it really polishes an outfit off! That's why I love scarves, so many ways to wear them

• Amy Fashion Blog 11/30/2010 at 2:21 pm

>you look great. I would Love for us to get a cold front.http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• woodycakes 11/30/2010 at 11:59 am

>you look really chic and classic with the white shirt, and jeans combo but then you mix it up with the red shoes and the belted scarf. you look lovely!

• Kristen 11/30/2010 at 5:51 am

>You look so adorable that you just convinced that red flats are the antidote to all Monday morning blahs. Adding some to my wishlist, ASAP.

• CPalo 11/30/2010 at 3:48 am

>Love this look, Keira!

• Mel 11/30/2010 at 3:05 am

>I'm the same way. Monday mornings are never good for me. You look lovely though! I love the combination of belted scarf and the red shoes. Very fab!

• Jamie 11/30/2010 at 2:52 am

>the belted scarf :) LOVE it.super cute… and love anything m. marie! dying for the rest of those photos!!!xo

• Sidewalk Chic 11/30/2010 at 2:50 am

>You look adorable. So pretty. As pretty as a penny (see what I did there? hehe).I love those red shoes. I really admire your style — you're able to take some simple pieces and make them look so new and fantastic. You've been rockin' the 30 for 30!

• What Would a Nerd Wear 11/30/2010 at 2:41 am

>i love the pop of red shoes and the cozy fall look of the scarf. you're looking classic and gorgeous (i wish i looked half this good if i'd gotten out of bed in a tizzy).

• Keely 11/30/2010 at 2:14 am

>It never ceases to amaze me how effortlessly chic and gorgeous you look daily. What with the wind and over sleeping and all. If I could just hone that energy you radiate.

• Justine 11/30/2010 at 1:41 am

>I like the way you belted your scarfYour newest follower :) Just Better Together

• style underdog 11/30/2010 at 1:25 am

>Good Morning Sunshine, you look lovely.