>27/30: The Final Four

12/22/2010 11 Comments

>27/30: The Final Four

12/22/2010 11 Comments

12-21-10

You know what? There just aren’t enough hours in the day. And unfortunately, unlike Michael Keaton, you can’t clone yourself to get things done because then things get messy. So you drag yourself through the front door after a long day, sit on the kitchen table while the dog barks at you incessantly, and ask your cute (also exhausted, but oh-so-sweet) husband to snap your outfit shots because you only have four left until the end of your 30 for 30 challenge (which you were supposed to finish two weeks ago). You wonder why husband keeps snapping and snapping, and then when you open the images on your Macbook you realize it’s because there isn’t a single flattering one and sweet husband was trying to get at least one usable shot. So you pick the one that best sums up the mood of the evening and you call it a day.
Then you throw together a blog post (now there’s only three!) and go put on your PJs, grab a bite to eat, and snuggle up on the couch with your spoiled Goldendoodle and watch Madmen on Netflix until you pass out earlier than your retired neighbors.

• rachelinaustin 01/04/2011 at 5:57 pm

>It's cute! I admire your drive to finish!… also, your dog is super adorable. :)

• Vi 12/25/2010 at 5:04 am

>I love this outfit, especially the scarf because it's a pop of color on top of the rest of the neutral outfit :)

• aki! 12/23/2010 at 2:37 am

>Ugh, I hate days like that. But at least you got in some relaxing at the end! Thanks for the comment on my blog and all those great recommendations. I think I subscribed to all of them. XP

• Cathy 12/22/2010 at 8:38 pm

>Hang in there! You have done an amazing job!!!! I LOVE it!

• Amy Fashion Blog 12/22/2010 at 2:21 pm

>Cute Outfit. I wish there was more hours in the day too.http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• Ashley J 12/22/2010 at 1:56 pm

>I have always wondered what kind of dog you had…now I know:)http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

• Bee 12/22/2010 at 6:26 am

>I love the picture!Just thought I'd let you know I included you in my 30 for 30 list of blogs I followed.Through the Complex Eyes of Bee

• Elle Sees 12/22/2010 at 4:18 am

>i hear ya. and this time is year would make it even harder to do a 30 day challenge! whew.ps–i have a giveaway i think you'd like.

• Kayley 12/22/2010 at 2:09 am

>I'll tell you what … I am constantly amazed that even with decent lighting and a professional camera that sometimes I can't find a single picture of myself that I like.For what it's worth, you look cute. And so does your barking dog.- Kayley

• TrophyBoutique 12/22/2010 at 1:24 am

>Um, this basically describes my life, and I love that you captured the dog mid-bark.xoLaurel

• silvergirl 12/22/2010 at 1:21 am

>I think you look cute and way to go husband. I use a tripod and it could care less whether I have a good shot or not. lol