>1/30: Let’s get this party started!

1of30(1)
1of30(2)
1of30(4)

1of30(5)

Nothing says “party” like sequins. Am I right? I love a top that makes me feel like a walking disco ball all day, but I’m not sure that the poor, innocent passerby appreciated being blinded by my blingy clothes in the Florida sun… {Sorry folks sitting outside at the coffee shop}.
As I kick off this round of the 30 for 30 with hundreds and hundreds of others, I have a few things in mind to make the most of this remix.  I picked much more practical pieces this time in a mostly neutral palette — although not entirely blue like the last post suggests, durn lighting — so mixing and matching feels more convenient than taxing. I hope to get around to lots of new-to-me blogs and meet more people in this amazing community Momma Kendi has spawned.And I sure hope to finish on time! In order to do that, I’m working a few days ahead (i.e. I actually wore this first outfit on Saturday).
To all the other bloggers who started their remix today, good luck! Leave me your URL so I can check out your lineup :-)

1. Kellie wrote:

>Pretty! I love the strip of sequins. It looks so sunny where you are, so jealous!Here's mine: Second Star

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  2. >Your off to a great start, I love that top! I'm looking forward to seeing your other remixes! I just posted my 30 items last night and will post my first outfit as soon as I get out of work and do a quick shoot. http://eclectic-flair.blogspot.com/

3. Courtney wrote:

>Love your first day outfit, and the subtle sequin stripe on the top. I'm participating this time around in the challenge as well, and I can't wait to see your next 29 outfits. Here is my URL. :) charmedinpdx.blogspot.com

4. Micalah wrote:

>I just started too. I had to bribe my hubby to come take a quick pic of me lol- so just one quick pic. Cute jacket! And I'm totally jealous of the great weather- we're in the middle of a blizzard. :(micalahthayer.blogspot.com

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  5. >Love the sequin top! I added two sparkly numbers into my 30 for 30 mix to spice things up a little.

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  6. >Yey! Love your remixes! You are one of the first remixers I started following. : ) And I am beyond nervous about this whole thing, but what's the worst that could happen, right? How do you get your wonderful images of your clothes with a white background? Photoshop? You're too cute. xo

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  7. >Yey! Love your remixes! You are one of the first remixers I started following. : ) And I am beyond nervous about this whole thing, but what's the worst that could happen, right? How do you get your wonderful images of your clothes with a white background? Photoshop? You're too cute. xo

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  8. >You're absolutely right about the sequins! I started Sunday {great minds?} to give myself a bit of room for lazy sundays or just days when I can't get around to snapping a picture. Looking forward to seeing your 30 for 30 {as always}!

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  9. >Love that you started the party with sparkles! You look great. I'm remixing again and looking forward to your remix! I have a link up every Wednesday for any outfits you wear jewelry with, hope to see you there!

10. Amy wrote:

>Super Cute. You weren't hot in that jacket. I was in my blazer but then again you line in North Florida I think and I leave in South Florida. Also this is my first time doing 30 for 30. http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

11. Iris wrote:

>I like the sequins, I hope you can keep your momentum going :)

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  12. >Really love the way you've put this post together! From the label, the color swatches, the equation… super cute! Excited to see the rest of your challenge!.http://sparkplugminuet.tumblr.com

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  13. >Love the sparkly sequins. Something I need to learn to incorporate into my wardrobe.www.styleaesthetic.com

14. Melissa wrote:

>You look SO cute! I do love that top!I'm glad I threw some short-sleeved pieces in to my 30 because Florida was WARM today and it's going to be HOT tomorrow. Oy.

15. Liz wrote:

>Wow, I need some sparkles now!

16. Melanie wrote:

>I'm not doing it this time around but I love following everyone else. This is a great start to the month. Simple, chic but not boring at all. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your remixes!

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  17. >What a festive first outfit! Love the sparkles!!

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  18. >i really love this top. yet another item (sequins) that i need to add to my post-30for30 shopping list. :)

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  19. >Loved the equation! This outfit does look like party! …I'll be taking notes, wish I was brave enough to join! Good luck!http://blog.cessoviedo.com

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  20. >this is my first 30 for 30…im really excited/nervous! ive been following your blog for a few weeks now and i really like it:)~Allyhttp://modestlyfashioned.blogspot.com/

21. Meryn wrote:

>Love this and the sequence! This is my first 30 for 30 so I'm nervous but excited for it!Merynhttp://whtblankpage.blogspot.com/

22. Meryn wrote:

>sequins! whoops! :)

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  23. >you had me at sequins!

24. aaez wrote:

>hii i just started a blog AND the 30 for 30 challenge! both you and kendi have inspired me to do so! here is my link… http://aaezimmerman.blogspot.com/

25. Renata wrote:

>I've been following your blog for a while now & you're an inspiration! I joined the 30 for 30 challenge for the first time this round. Unfortunately our weather in NJ isn't as nice as yours & the sleet/snow put a damper on my first outfit… but hey, at least I got dressed! I look forward to seeing what else you put together :)http://reallyrenata.blogspot.com/

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  26. >Love the aviators. =) This is my first 30×30, and memories of your last 30×30 were a big part of why I decided to throw my hat in the ring! Good luck with this next installment. http://skrush.blogspot.com

27. Felicity wrote:

>excellent first outfit, even if it was worn a few days early! i had sequins picked out for today but decided to put them off until tomorrow; our weather is supposed to hit 70 tomorrow and i wanted to celebrate that.

28. >you had me at "sequins"! http://www.theglammom.com

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  29. >Adorable, what a great start to the 30 for 30 remix! I am not participating, but will be living vicariously via all the other bloggers. ;-)

30. Cassidy wrote:

>Red lipstick! Work it girl whereheartmeetssole.blogspot.com

31. Savannah wrote:

>I'm loving your blog. And I love that shirt! Can't wait to see more of your remixes :) I'm doing the 30 for 30 too! wish me luck!savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

32. Elizabeth wrote:

>I love your sequins! What a fun piece to include in your 30. I'm participating for the first time, so I'm playing it a bit safe, but I am trying to incorporate a few items that make me nervous for my mainly business-casual wardrobe.Elizabeth

33. Alessandra wrote:

>Love how you started with sequins!!! Great style and attitude. Very pretty color palette.

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  34. >Love the sequins top! may have to wait a few more months before being able to wear shades – London is cold!

35. Rochelle wrote:

>What an awesome sparkly way to start off the challenge! I wore things a day ahead the last time I did the challenge and it made things much easier! Good luck!

36. Rlutz wrote:

>Love the sequins and that great jacket!!

37. heidi wrote:

>Yay! Good luck. It's a great ensemble to start out with. http://www.aweekfromthursday.wordpress.com

38. >love the sequins AND red lips :) lovely.www.workyourcloset.com

39. CC wrote:

>Love the sequins! And isn't Florida great! :) I'm one of the hundreds doing the winter remix!

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  40. >Great first outfit! So fun-yet-casual! And the red lips are fabulous.I'm doing the 30 for 30 for the first time – nervous but excited! I'll be looking to you for inspiration, for sure!

41. Kim Humes wrote:

>Cute! I love the sequin top! I'm wondering – where do you do your collages? They always look so fun and nice. I also am seeing a lot of the colour "swatches" on fashion blogs lately – is there a website you can put these together? If you could send me an email letting me know your process that would be awesome! Thinking of starting a style blog and would love to do similar montages! Thanks :)

42. LaToya wrote:

>Very sweet 1st outfit!! Love the sequin top popping from underneath! I'm also doing the 30 for 30!Hugs,http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

43. Sherry B wrote:

>Love the sequins!! I am doing the 30/30 too (This is my first). I'm sure I'll be poppin over for some inspiration about day 15!!! Good Luck to you!!http://theburnettlife.blogspot.comSherry B

44. ginger wrote:

>Great sequin shirt! I wore sequins too, although just a peep – I'm saving the blinding flash of light for a future outfit. creambyginger.blogspot.com

45. Katy_Rose1 wrote:

>Have to say I am a little jealous it looks so nice and sunny by you. This HUGE winter snowstorm is really cramping my style and especially my daily photographs. – KatyPS Love the way you are showing each item at the bottom of the post. It's a great visual to add to this project.

46. Kayla wrote:

>I love look number 1. If this is a indication of what's to come I can't wait to see it all. So jealous of your sunshine though. Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  47. >I really like your blog!I will follow!Iam also remixinh you can have a look at my blog;)http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  48. >Love the sequin idea!

49. patty wrote:

>800+ bloggers. this is crazy right?i love the sequins and the leather. it's a rockstar party! the shades help too :)here's to a great 30for30!!!

50. Katie wrote:

>Love your outfit! This is my first 30×30, really like seeing what everyone else is doing :)

51. Kim wrote:

>I love the sequin top, and am totally jealous of the sunshine your way! :)http://kimbercrafts.wordpress.com

52. Alex A. wrote:
  53. >I love the top!!!

54. shealennon wrote:

>I was thinking like you and started ahead as well. I love this mix of sparkles and edgy leather! I'm inspired to make my sparkly cardi that's in my cardi look a bit more badass. Great kickoff look!

Posted 5.17.11 Reply
  55. >Love your first outfit. That sequin top is awesome. I started the challenge too http://a-pretty-nest.blogspot.com/

56. Tiffany wrote:

>Hey, a fellow floridian! love the sequin top, the awesome jacket and the color palette key to the right of your pictures. I'm remixing too, best of luck! http://areasontobefabulous.blogspot.com

Posted 2.2.11 Reply

@keiralennox

• Hey, girl! 👋🏻 We have a handful of these hand-painted face vases available at @lasaterflowers that are perfect for fresh flowers, succulents, or even a catch-all bowl for keys and hair ties. (We all have one of those somewhere in our home; it may as well be cute. 😉) #floraldesign #shopsmall #summerblooms #flashesofdelight
  • I jumped on board with @kendieveryday’s #30x30remix! For the next month, I’ll mix-and-match 30 pieces from my wardrobe into 30 weekday outfits and share them in weekly roundups on the blog.

My first week of remixed outfits + my thoughts on the challenge are in today’s post at keiralennox.com. 👖
#capsulewardrobe #instastyle #ootd
  • Back to work after a relaxing weekend! But with *zero* tan to show for it; I’m never not fully-shaded and SPF’ed, wearing a giant sun hat and some kind of mumu situation on a beach.
☀️😂 👵🏼
  • Found our new favorite beach getaway spot this weekend! 🌴 #lovefl
  • If anyone needs me I’ll be at the...🍹
  • Just when I thought I couldn’t love @rafanatural coconut oil bar soap more, I started using them with these natural fiber ‘soap sacks’ and leveled up.
ICYMI, my latest blog post is a roundup of 10 random things I’m loving right now, inspired by all the great finds on @things.i.bought.and.liked. (And doing my best @mariahlleonard photography impression with this afternoon light.) ✨
Check it out at keiralennox.com.