>2/30: Cozy Cocoon

02/03/2011 29 Comments

>2/30: Cozy Cocoon

02/03/2011 29 Comments

2of30(1)
2of30(2)
2of30(3)
One A Cocoon Sweater (Macy’s clearance, $9), LOFT cotton cami, Bleu jeggings, Payless flats ($24.99)

It’s really crazy to think that half of the country is covered in ice and snow right now, and we’ve been experiencing unusually warm weather for the last couple of days.
I’d love to bundle up in snuggly gear and sweater tights (because those look uh-mazingly comfy, K) for this Winter 30 for 30… but the truth is, I was sweating in this lightweight cocoon sweater when I was out running errands.

I’d keep writing folks, but my ham-bacon-mushroom-olive pizza just arrived from Papa Johns and When In Rome is waiting in my Netflix instant queue. G’night!

• Jaclyn 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>I love how you laid out your outfit! The color bars look great. Cozy sweater too, so cute.

• Amy 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>I had Papa Johns for dinner too. When in Rome was a great movie I watched it back in December.http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• fashiontherapist 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>I loved When In Rome…it was entertaining and Josh Duhamel isn't too shabby either. ;)

• Linley 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>LOVE that sweater!! and the whole look – i could steal it right off of you! (but i won't) enjoy your pizza and a movie!

• Melissa 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>That sounds like a perfect night! You do look adorable but I don't know how you wore that in this heat. I had to have bare legs and arms!

• Chelsea 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>Such a cute outfit- and it looks cozy too! I appreciate a good pair of jeggings. Enjoy your movieP.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out!

• Sorren Isler 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>I am so excited to see your DIY necklace in action! I would have never known those were jeggings had you not written it, I may just have to look into getting some!

• Kristen 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>You look so cute! I love the leopard headband, and I see your new DIY scarf in there too. :)

• Melanie 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>I was sweaty while out today, but that was because I had to dig myself out of 3 foot snow drifts! I'm so jealous of your warm weather and your cocoon sweater. :)

• ClosetFloorFinds 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>I love, love, LOVE your sweater. So cute!

• aaez 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>you look so cozy!! love the neutral tones!

• KatriNicole 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>That sweater is SO CUTE! I am now wanting a cocoon sweater!! And lucky you for the warm weather! It was 3 degrees this morning in Utah…Cardigans and Cookie Dough

• Jeanna 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>Oh, you're adorable as usual! I'm extremely jealous of the warm weather in FL. Hope you enjoyed your pizza & movie. I thought When in Rome was kinda cute!

• Stylepint 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>What a great cozy look! I agree, it's been strangely warm over here too…not that I'm complaining. =)

• Guest 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>I love, love, LOVE that sweater! So cute.

• Lidi @ Eclectic Flair 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>Love this easy yet stylish look!

• Cassidy 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>ahh i am loving the color swatches on the side! whereheartmeetssole.blogspot.com

• Bethy Hardeman 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>Here in San Francisco we have a different issue in the weather department. Last week it was in the upper 60's and this week it's back in the low 50's. Makes the winter 30 for 30 a bit more difficult! Can't wait to make your T shirt necklace this weekend!

• Vida Crystal 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>I love how you have the color swatches AND the items laid out underneath your photos! I really wish my Photoshop wasn't being such a jerk and working properly! Your beautiful posts make me feel like a slacker! And I just noticed you were wearing the scarf you made!! Amazing.I'm loving my first 30 for 30, and hope I will straight through till the end :)Finding Fashionista Friends

• Noas'Libellule 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>I love that outfit, especially the sweater! Need to find a European equivalent!

• emily 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>This is such a cute look, and definitely proof that you don't need a limitless budget or wild statement pieces to look chic and pulled together – sort of what the 30 for 30 is all about! Your adorable t-shirt necklace and print headband pull this simple look together flawlessly, and I am always excited to get inspiration from other flat-wearers :)(Also, man that pizza sounds good!)the other emily

• Kim Humes 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>Love the sweater! I love those kind of sleeves – they just give a little something extra (plus they are more forgiving, lets be honest). Also I like the open front of them so you can still see your layers underneath – adds visual interest. Cute!!

• kelley @ the eclectic owl 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>I love the leopard scarf in your hair! And you do look ultra comfy – but chic at the same time! :)

• Jessica Zigenis 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>LOVE this outfit. You look amazing in it, btw. White shirts + flats + a cozy cardi is my staple outfit.

• Krista from Hopeless Chest 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>OOooohhhh I think this is my favorite

• Melissa @ Bubby and Bean 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>It is soooooooo cold in Chicago! Super cute outfit, and definitely the cozy sort of look everyone in this area needs to be wearing right now. :)xomelissa

• Kastles 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>Love the leopard headband with this! You look adorable!I hope you have a great weekend!<3 Kastles

• Bre Gildea 02/03/2011 at 3:47 am