>3/30: The Magic Number

02/03/2011 27 Comments

>3/30: The Magic Number

02/03/2011 27 Comments

3of30(1)
3of30(2)
3of30(3)
Chambray button-up (Beall’s Outlet, $12), Route 66 Tank (Kmart clearance, $2.99), Simply Vera skinnies (Khol’s sale, $19.99), Payless flats ($12.99)

In an effort to make some time to visit all of your blogs this evening and catch up on your 30 for 30 kick-offs, I’m getting a jump start on #3 and posting this as I run out the door to head to work. I’m digging this being-ahead-of-the-game-and-on-time thing, but let’s be honest with ourselves… it’s only day 3 and a lot can happen between now and 30. So far, so good!

• Lidi @ Eclectic Flair 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>Love the layering in this outfit, very cute!

• hercatwalk 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>I love payless shoes! So affordable and cute. I picked up a bunch of payless shoes when I found a BOGO 50% coupon last year.

• Chelsey Hancock 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>Also, forgot to post my blog! Check us out and owenandchelsey.blogspot.com :)

• Keri 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>I like how you broke up the denim on denim with a bright tank!

• Chelsey Hancock 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>I love how you show the color blocking of your outfits-coming up with unique color combinations has become one of the most challenging parts of this 30 for 30 for me! Also kudos to you for getting your outfit post done so early in the day!

• Rochelle 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>I love your layered look! Thanks for showing another way to rock a chambray shirt!!!

• Thenattyandjessieshow 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>Denim on denim is can be tricky but you've totally nailed it! Also loving what your doing with the colour blocks, totally unique!

• Bethy Hardeman 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>Super cute! I'll be layering a tank over a button-up. Just as soon as I finish my 30. :)

• Rlutz 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>Love how you styled the tank top over the denim shirt!!

• AFashionFixation 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>I am ahead of my picture taking right now to and I am rather proud but I have a sinking feeling that it will not last! I am planning on doing a tank top over a shirt during the challenge too and seeing yours gives me hope it will be cute and stylish. Is it just me or did your followers shoot up overnight…maybe I just have not noticed but anyway congrats to you!

• Emily 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>I thought the whole country East of the Colorado was frozen but look at you in your short sleeves.

• Brittany D'Lynne 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>LOVING the stripes of colors you are putting next to the posts. So fun! Your layout is so refreshing to look at!

• Liz 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>Cute and innovative! The lighting of these photos make me feel cold even though you're lucky it's so warm there!

• AJ 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>I wish I had time to look through all of the zillions of blogs that are on the 30 for 30 link list! I like the way you are doing that color stripe thing next to your outfits. I'm also jealous that you don't have to wear 16 layers and still freeze… like me. :) http://all-about-aj.blogspot.com

• Leslie 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>i too am loving the tank over!

• terramcbride 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>Whoops! Sorry Wobisobi! Hey, you're adorable too. ;)It's working, it's working! :) Except in my case because I do my reading at night. :\ You=adorablestopitsoadorable.

• patty 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>So much can happen indeed. imagine all the possibilities! love the blue tone and the pink stripes! peace out! good luck today!

• loveandpeaceF 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>SO I just randomly clicked on kendi's remixers list and wound up here, your outfit is so cute!!! I love the tank over the chambray shirt! Good luck with the rest of the challenge!- http://www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

• erica @ Fashion meets Food 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>Loving your outfit! I love your blog and am your newest follower!xo

• Amy 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am
  • Iris 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>I like the tank top over your shirt, it definitely adds a nice pop of color!

• Ellen 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>Love this! It makes me yearn for spring up here in the northeast, though. I will totally rock something like this come warmer weather!etcillustration.blogspot.com

• OnTheRacks 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>Such a cute outfit!! Love the way you layered. <3xx Laura

• kelsey williams 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>I'm so excited that you're remixing again! You look great.

• aprettynest 05/17/2011 at 12:26 am

>Love the colors and the vest is adorable. Great outfit.Come say hi and see my 30×30 at http://a-pretty-nest.blogspot.com/

• Bre Gildea 02/07/2011 at 6:11 pm

>Oops, forgot to leave my blog URL:http://bredujour.blogspot.com

• Bre Gildea 02/07/2011 at 6:10 pm

>I love how you layered a tank over your button up. It's on my to-do list now! After the 30 for 30 of course ;)