– The little girl that walked into my shop this afternoon and yelled, “ewwww… it stinks in here!” Guess the smell of fresh flowers isn’t for everyone.
– Picking up the dog from the groomer yesterday and hearing that she thinks your dog is “insecure and timid.” If you had to stand on a table with your head in a restraint every time you went to the salon, you probably wouldn’t be too eager to see your stylist either, lady.
– Taking an order from a customer over the phone for Valentine’s Day, and being asked to come up with something romantic and original for his girlfriend’s card.
– That Valentine’s Day balloon behind my head in the photo above, which is in the shape of dice and says, “Wanna Get Lucky?“
– The recent epiphany I seem to have had about floral design — as of this week, I think I’m finally getting the hang of it!
Awkward AND Awesome: