>5/30: [insert witty dumpster reference here]

02/08/2011 20 Comments

>5/30: [insert witty dumpster reference here]

02/08/2011 20 Comments

5of30(1)
5of30(2)
5of30(3)
Chambray shirt (Beall’s Outlet, $12), Jessica Simpson scarf (Macy’s clearance, $6), INC dark grey skinnies (Macy’s clearance, $17), Romeo & Juliet Couture faux leather jacket (Hautelook, $39 – 85% off!), Payless knot ballet flats ($19.99)

Don’t you hate when annoying and inappropriate songs get stuck in your head? For instance, when I was thinking about a title for this post (and naturally trying to come up with something about dumpsters; man, we’re getting desperate for photo spots) the only thing I could think of was “dumps like a truck”, which has snowballed into a mind-numbing cycle of the Thong Song on endless repeat for the last two hours.
And now it’s probably stuck in your head, too.
Sorry.

• andie 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>Love the blues here, I usually don't like chambray and denim together but you did it beautifully. I took my pictures today while making my tea because I was not feeling very creative, dumpster photo's not long away…http://nomapisasubstitute.blogspot.com/

• Samantha 05/17/2011 at 12:33 am

>That would definitely get stuck, it's just one of those songs. However Glee is coming on in about 5 minutes. So I'm looking forward to one of those implanting in my brain for a little while. Also, I love the jacket, I've been looking for one forever and I'm too picky haha.

• cathykhayes 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>Thong song!!! Hahahaha

• Cassidy 05/17/2011 at 12:32 am

>You make that dumpster look good! whereheartmeetssole.blogspot.com

• Melissa 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>You don't *look* sorry. You look cute!

• Iris 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>That totally made me laugh… but it's not stuck in my head, thankfully!

• Sherry 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>Ha Ha- the thong song- hadn't thought about that song in years!! You look super cute even if you do put annoying songs in my head!!!Sherry Bhttp://theburnettlife.blogspot.com

• AfashionFixation 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>Haha, that is so funny! I posed by the dumpsters at work today so be on the lookout for my post tomorrow!

• Angie 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>Funny thing when songs stuck into your head,songs you don't even like!

• Kara 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>Haha! It's in my head now…thanks.

• laura 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>I love your jacket! Oh man, the thong song. That brings me back!

• Lidi @ Eclectic Flair 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>ahahaha! oh man, stupid thong song is stuck in my head!

• hercatwalk 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>haha love the dumpster background

• Michelle 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>i took shots in front of what i think was some sort of heating system today haha

• Kara @ Unusual Form 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>I couldn't sleep the other night and had a Justin Bieber song in my head for several hours. I don't even like him.

• wrinkleddollar 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>ha, yeah I actually took a photo next to a tree today which I noticed afterward had a nice pile of dog doo doo next to it. Insert poo poo reference here. Ha! I'm truly desperate for spring and more photo locations.Jessica http://wrinkleddollar.blogspot.com/

• Amy 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am
  • Trophyboutique 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>I worked at a fish market when the Thong Song came out, and I used to have it stuck in my head ALL THE TIME. I decided to make up new fish-centric lyrics to the song, and soon the whole market was singing "let me see those prawns."

• shealennon 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>Noooooo! Now I'm going to be singing that all night. And way to go with a very creative backdrop idea :)

• shealennon 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am