– The guy who came in and asked me what flowers we had available in black. Because he was going to make a corsage (?) and Fed-Ex it to Chicago. And the ten minute conversation I had with him about all the ways that plan just wasn’t going to work.
– When people come back into the design space (which is clearly marked Employees Only) and stand over you watching you work on their arrangement, all while asking you a million questions.
– Getting two personal packages from UPS and Fed-Ex in the same day when your husband works with you. “It’s blog swag, boo, I swear!”
– My friends and their families, who have been incredibly supportive of C and me in our new business, and have called us this week to send flowers to their special someone. We appreciate you guys so much!
– The adorable mini cupcakes we’re sending out with our Valentine’s arrangements this year. If you receive a box and one is missing… it wasn’t me.
– All the adorable, tiny wrist corsages we’ve made this week for Daddy/Daughter Valentine’s dances. There’s nothing cuter than itty-bitty roses on a bracelet small enough for a seven year old.