>12/30: a shoe for a shoe

>12/30: a shoe for a shoe

02/22/2011 22 Comments

12of30(1)
12of30(2)
12of30(3)
12of30(4)
I picked up these Toms knockoffs at Payless several weeks ago, because until recently, the real deals weren’t available in my area (now you can buy them at m.marie!). If you don’t want to drop the cash for the original Toms, the Airwalk version has a similar premise of “a shoe for a shoe” — that is, for every pair purchased, Airwalk donates a pair of shoes to a child in need. Everyone wins! If only all of my shopping was so altruistic.
While I was unsure about whether or not I wanted to splurge on a pair of Toms, after wearing these for a few weeks, I’m a believer. They’re actually incredibly comfortable, and while they’re a little pricey (around $50-60 a pair) I really can’t think of a shoe company I’d rather give my money to. I think I’ll start with these

• Amy 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am
  • Amy 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am
  • Melissa 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>I've been strongly considering getting some too. They look so comfy and I love the heart behind them.You look adorable! I love that blouse on you!Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

• Trophyboutique 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>whoa the price of TOMS have really gone up! I feel like I bought mine for $40 but I might have blocked it out or something….maybe because my dog ate half of one of mine…I looove these cropped jeans on you.

• Kimbercrafts 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>I really like the camo shoes – cute! I have also been considering getting a pair of Toms. I can't seem to find any local stores that carry them though. I want to test out their feel before making the splurge. :)

• workitChristine 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>Thanks so much for the tip about the Airwalks! Great outfit! Enjoy that sun! Its all clouds and freezing rain in Indiana! :)work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

• Cecilia Oviedo 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>Love the toms, combat print is so cool ;)http://blog.cessoviedo.com

• Meghan 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>i remember when i first saw toms i was like wtf those are ugly! they were like the new crocs to me. but after seeing someone with a gold pair on. now i'm a fan. i want the gold ones so bad, they're like hippie glam.meghanhttp://clotheshunger.blogspot.com

• Abbe K 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>Cute top!!!xoxo-abbeMy Leather Jacket

• Peggy 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>love the whole outfit!

• Patty 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>cutest shoes ever. i love the camouflage!!!!

• Rochelle 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>Thanks for telling us about Payless doing a shoe for a shoe! I love your entire look!

• Mary 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>cute! I thought i wouldn't like toms until i got a pair for christmas and have been wearing them non-stop. xoxo

• eclecticflair 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>I'm feeling the urge to go to the store and try them on! Must wait 'til the challenge is over! Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

• Meghan Marie 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>Hey!!! LOVE this post :) TOMS are in and selling like hotcakes :)

• Kayla 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>I have TOMS. Obsessed with them. Wait I have two pairs…. I may be a bit of an addict in the TOMS department. They go with everything and are for a good cause. Can't go wrong. Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

• Kayla 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

• Carrie 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>okay did you see the TOMS nautical striped wedges last summer? i still haven't recovered from passing them by. i say go for it! it's kind of a guilt-free purchase like a 2 for 1. and on another note…pass the sunnies please. love them!

• Ash 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>I saw these the other day and almost bought them. Now you have sold me on them.

• Keira Lennox 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>Shhh… I'll tell you a secret. These sunnies are from Walgreens. As in the drugstore. Cost all of $9.99.

• Keira Lennox 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

• Erin and Caroline 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Oooh, I love the color of your top!!- Caroline (http://keepcalmandstyleon.blogspot.com)