>14/30: Mellow Yellow

>14/30: Mellow Yellow

02/26/2011 37 Comments

14of30(1)
14of30(2)
14of30(3)
14of30(4)
It’s Friday night, and I’m sitting in my home office listening to Undead and Unwed on iTunes and doing a few craft projects — a couple of which involve breaking in my new Bedazzler. Yup, that’s right. I’m bringing back old school… next week you may see me sporting neon scrunchies and layered socks.
I don’t know what’s more exciting, my social life or the tiny rainbow rhinestones I’m about to set all over everything I own {C should probably lock up his closet}.

• Kellie 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>So pretty! You have the best smile.

• Justine @ Just Better Together 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>That yellow top is very cheerful. TGIF! :) Just Better Together

• workitChristine 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>Gorgeous and chic! I love that bracelet!

• Saxie5 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>The funny thing is, I have students who are doing the layer socked thing! It's scary how some of the trends are coming back. And your Friday night sounds very similar to my Saturday nights!

• Jen Paz 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>omg i totally had a bedazzler!

• Liesl 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>You are just beautiful and I love your sweater! I hope you have a lovely weekend!Liesl :)

• Emily 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>I'm about 15 minutes from falling asleep and it's only 6:45 where I am. My 23 year old self would be ashamed.

• Traci 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>This is awesome. : ) As a joke, I bedazzled a picture of my father-in-law (who is uber macho) for Christmas. I think it was the best gift I've ever given…at least from my standpoint!

• Elizabeth 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am

>Love the mustard with the leopard-print; it's so unexpected and cheerful! Also, it's a Friday night and I'm poking around on blogs before going to bed. And that's fine by me!

• Jeanna 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>lol I'm cracking up over here, and I'm strangely intrigued with the fact that you bought a Bedazzler…can't wait to see what you embellish! Also, I love your leopard headband/scarf/whichever one it is…so cute! Have a great weekend :)

• Cecilia Oviedo 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Aww getting some crafties done on a Friday night is definitely my favorite way! Hope to see those colorful thingies soon! Enjoy!http://blog.cessoviedo.com

• Myfashionconfession 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>For some reason I had never thought about wearing leopard print and yellow together. I might have to try that this weekend! http://truefashionconfession.blogspot.com/

• Wobisobi 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Beautiful!!!!

• Lindsaymadura 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>I'm such a headband girl, and I LOVE this one.

• katy 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>are you serious?!? Someone at work gave me a bedazzler yesterday at work (they weren't using it anymore)! Oh, this calls for a bedazzling session when we get coffee :)

• From Suns To Moons 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>That's hilarious! Bedazzle away.

• Bekah 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Hi! I'm a new follower- clicked over from another blog! I love your blog + your style. You are so pretty! Looking forward to reading more posts in the future!BekahMatters of Merrymaking

• Siena Style 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>you look great!im also remixing 30 for 3é now, you can see in my blog:)

• Emily Maren 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>I love that yellow shirt and slouchy sweater! Also I love those undead books, they're so funny, and also full of vampires.

• Amy 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Super Cutehttp://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• Girl and Closet 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Hehe, love it and I can't wait to see your Bedazzler projects. As for your outfit? Lovely as always …that yellow top is absolutely dreamy. Have a lovely weekend. xx veronika

• Carrie 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>I think I neeeeed to see this bedazzler you speak of in action. If you show up next week with sparkly socks it just might spark a rebirth!! xo,C

• WhatMissLoves 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Love love LOVE your outfits! I'm so glad I stumbled across this blog, I'm now a new follower! Hope you can follow my blog as well! Have a great weekend!http://whatmissloves.blogspot.com/

• Samantha 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Yayy BeDazzler. I don't have one, but I can only imagine it ending in horror for me. My entire wardrobe would end up sparkly. Also, love the cardi, I've been searching for one like this but with buttons to no avail. I may be giving up soon and getting something like this!

• Lila 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Love the shirt. Yellow is a favorite of mine!

• l.voss 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>I was weary on what kind of bottoms to use but I love skinny jeans to death, but seeing how you are able to use them I am confident for my day one :)

• Elisabeth Carr 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Looooove that headband! Where can I find it?!

• Keira Lennox 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>It's actually a vintage headscarf! I picked it up at a local thrift store. I love using scarves as headbands :)

• Beth 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Stunning top, love the leopard hair scarf!xoxoSC

• WhatMissLoves 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Oh you are so so sweet! Cute stationary is definitely the best. Right now I have a drawer overfilling with cute notepads! Thanks for coming by the blog again, Hope you're having a great weekend!

• Trophyboutique 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>I'm a turban-lover too. I think you've inspired me on this frizzy drizzly day. The yellow top and the orange bracelet speak to me too. They say: "I'm happy!" Oh man, I need more coffee…Sorry for dorking out in your comments section!

• www.kaylahbanana.blogspot.com 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>This is a cute outfit :))I love the headband, it adds a nice touch-www.kaylahbanana.blogspot.com

• Erin and Caroline 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>I'm pretty much in love with that yellow top!! I love how you wore it. :)- Caroline (http://keepcalmandstyleon.blogspot.com)

• AA 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>i have a yellow top like that…and now i know the perfect outfit to go w/ it! thanks :)-AAfollow me, please?iknowtheressunshinebeyondthatrain.blogspot.com

• Melissa 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>What about a crimper? Will you crimp your hair too? :) I love that yellow on you and the headband is adorable!!! You are SO cute!Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

• Lauren 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>I must own that yellow top! Probably one of my favorite outfits ever.

• Elisabeth Carr 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>oooh a scarf! i always have trouble getting them to stay on my head. but i will be on the look out for one like yours nevertheless. thanks for stopping by my bliggity blog.