>A Gourmet Day with the Girls

03/07/2011 13 Comments

>A Gourmet Day with the Girls

03/07/2011 13 Comments

IMG_7936 IMG_7971

IMG_7964 IMG_7950

IMG_8022 IMG_7976

I wanted to share a few photos with you guys from my weekend!
My beautiful [inside-and-out] friend, Lauren, is tying the knot in less than a month. On Saturday, we celebrated her upcoming nuptials at Bull & Bear Steakhouse at the Waldorf Astoria in Orlando with private cooking lessons, bubbly, vino, and the most amazing meal I’ve had, maybe ever. It was the perfect day, and LO — if you’re reading this — I just adore you, and I feel so blessed to call you a friend and be a part of this exciting time in your life!

• Julianne 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>What a cool way to celebrate the bride to be! Your pictures are amazing, everything looks delish. I'm especially loving the pale pink polish on the hand in the first picture and the very handsome chef giving lessons!

• Kayla 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>This is really a great way to celebrate a bride to be. Looks like so much fun! Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

• Kristen 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>What a perfect way to celebrate an impending wedding! That looks like it was a great day.

• Amy 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Look like a lot of fun.http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• laura 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>oooh! looks like a wonderfully great time! thanks for sharing your pics! :)

• eclecticflair 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Seems like such a fun day! Congrats to your friend! Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

• Goodframeofmind 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Looks like a wonderful time :) so fun!

• terramcbride 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Aww, congratulations to Laura! What an exciting time. And this looks like such a wonderful way to celebrate. That chef isn't so bad looking either.

• Samantha 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>I don't even know what that last photo is, but it looks yummy haha. That looks like a great way to spend an afternoon :) http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

• Angel Court Jewels 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Looks amazing. What a great way to celebrate!xoxo,Courtney

• Leslie Heimer 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>I love Bull & Bear (my mom and I enjoyed the one in NYC years ago). Congrats to Lauren, what a fabulous day!

• Keira Lennox 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>That's my thumb! ;-) It's Essie Eternal Optimist.

• Lauren 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Keira, you are such a wonderful wonderful person and I am so blessed that you are a part of my life. I love that we always get a laugh in together! It was such a fun day and I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you captured it through some great pictures. Why am I always without my camera?!Beyond honored to be in a blog post as well! ;-)