>18/30: Just a Quickie

03/09/2011 14 Comments

>18/30: Just a Quickie

03/09/2011 14 Comments

18of30(1)
18of30(2)
18of30(3)
The bad news: when you skip a few days in your 30 for 30 posting, it looks like you wore the same pants just two days ago. The good news: the beauty of remixing is you’re supposed to wear the same things over and over, so you can repeat pieces shamelessly like they’re going out of style, so it’s all good. The better news: Two outfit posts in a row! The best news: Dinner’s ready and The Real Housewives of Orange County season premiere is rerunning on Bravo. Two things I just can’t resist…

• Sydwhite77 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>love your necklace in this outfit. GUESS WHAT?! I followed your DIY project to make a necklace out of a cotton shirt. it turned out great! I wore it today and felt so cool. thanks for the posts!-Syd

• Jewelscapes 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Cool combo, I love that necklace!

• Liesl 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Beautiful, just beautiful! :)Liesl :)

• Mary 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>get it girl.ps- you rock the leopard headband.xoxo

• Goodframeofmind 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Take no shame on those pants repeats :) And the Real Housewives is like a car accident, I just can't take my eyes off of it – this season looks like a good one!

• Melissa @ Bubby and Bean 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Um hi, I want that sweater.xo

• Trophyboutique 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Leave a comment/watch The Real Housewives? Hmmm. I am leaving a comment about watching the Real Housewives…gotta go.

• Julianne 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Every time I see this sweater I fall in love with it again! It is so classy yet comfy looking. Love the two outfits posts in a row. I've needed the inspiration because the snowy days here have put me right back in a style rut!

• Erin and Caroline 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>OH! What an awesome sweater! And I think jeans/pants are a huge exception to wearing on consecutive days; they are so easy to slip on and pair things with! -Erin (http://keepcalmandstyleon.blogspot.com)

• Amy 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>Cute Outfit. Pants are one of the thing in don't change up much due to I don't have that main work pants. http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• Amy 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

• workitChristine 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>That cardi is so amazingly versatile! love it!http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com

• Kayla 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>I love this outfit! You have done so well on the 30×30 challenge. Ramblings of a Small Town Girl Fanciful Brainstorm – Tumblr

• two birds 05/17/2011 at 12:30 am

>that sweater is amazing. i happened to catch an episode of RH of Miami this morning at 5:30 (yeah, i couldn't sleep)…it's disgustingly addictive.