>A Love Letter

03/16/2011 27 Comments

31511(1)
31511(2)
31511(3)

31511(6)

31115(5)
Lauren Conrad top (Kohl’s clearance, $13) | LOFT sweater vest (many seasons ago) | Apt 9 studded leggings (Kohl’s clearance, $8, Similar) | Soda leopard flats c/o Beso

Dear Closet,

Oh, how I’ve missed you…

I imagine you’ve felt unappreciated and abandoned for the last six weeks, and wondered what you’d done wrong as I passed over you every morning for the rolling rack in the office. You tried to woo me with your cozy leggings and breezy tunics, springtime sandals and floral dresses, and lightweight sweaters. Don’t think your advances went unnoticed. Our separation was a difficult one. I thought about you every day, and I’m so glad that we’re reunited at last!

All my love,
{well, not all of it, but a whole lot of it}

Keira

• Amy 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>Very cute outfit and letter.http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• Goodframeofmind 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>I definitely thought this was going to be a love letter to your dog, which would have been totally acceptable :) He or she is so cute! You are too!

• terramcbride 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>I have to imagine going through that 30×30 challenge gives you a whole new appreciation for the rest of your closet. Well done!

• terramcbride 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

• Louise 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>Aww… poor neglected closet. You have an adorable dog, I love the last photo of you two.

• Ruth 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>Awesome pictures! Your dog looks amazingly strokable!

• Ruth 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>Awesome pictures! Your dog looks amazingly strokable!

• alessandra 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>You look so happy and adorable, love this outfit on you.

• alessandra 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>You look so happy and adorable, love this outfit on you.

• caz 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>I am glad you have been reunited with your wardrobe as this outfit is SUPER cute!!As is your dog.. :)

• workitChristine 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>I really like this outfit, and I'm glad you have your closet back!http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

• eclecticflair 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>I love these pictures!!! Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

• Joanna 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>aww what a cute dog!! looks so adorable <3

• Prettylifeanonymous 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>Ha! I love it! Absensce sure makes the heart grow fonder!! I love my closet more now than ever! Also, I am dying over that dog! So sweet!

• Katy_rose1 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>LOL Loving your ode to your closet. Can't wait till I can say the same! This weekend – hopefully!

• Melissa 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>You're so adorable. And I REALLY love that kissy picture with the puppy! So cute!Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

• Melissa 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

• Carrie 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>I love your sweater and the entire outfit. My closet would think I'd abandoned it if I took on this challenge. It may even go looking for a new mother. hahahaha!! Cute puppy!xo,C

• Katelyn 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>I'm a new follower, and I've enjoyed seeing your outfits throughout the challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with now!I love those flats…and of course your dog is adorable!Katelyndailybasisblog.blogspot.com

• Katelyn 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

• Charlie, Feminine Bravery 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>totally cute and loving photos! ^^

• Charlie, Feminine Bravery 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>totally cute and loving photos! ^^

• drollgirl 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>that dog is SO CUTE!!! love these pics!

• Kara @ Destined For Now 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>I have that top too…love it!

• Aki! 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>Your doggie looks adorable. And I wanted to let you know that I passed on a Stylish Blogger Award to you. =)seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

• cathykhayes 05/17/2011 at 12:29 am

>Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!

• Juliette 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>I love love love those flats. I've been looking for a cute pair of leopard ones, but many of the "cheap" ones I find have a cheesy print.. if you know what I mean. I refuse to spend more than $20 on flats so its been tough. Those however are PERFECT!http://shoesnjules.onsugar.com/