>Let’s talk about cute spring sweaters!

03/23/2011 9 Comments

>Let’s talk about cute spring sweaters!

03/23/2011 9 Comments

Unique1
Unique
Unique4
Unique3
Patch Garden Military Cardigan c/o The Unique Closet | Fleurish lace tee (Macy’s clearance) | LOFT lace cami | Bleu jeggings | Unionbay sandals
After Monday’s post, I was saddened to hear that some of you don’t own cozy sweaters. {Kim, I’m talking to you, missy} Even though things are heating up in the sunshine state, I’m just not ready to give up my beloved layers. Cue the lightweight, delicately embellished sweaters of spring.
Now, go on over The Unique Closet and order yourself one of these Patch Garden Military Cardigans. It — like all of the items available at this cute e-boutique — is on-trend, high-quality, and completely affordable to boot.
You know what’s even better? You earn Closet Points every time you shop at The Unique Closet. Points add up to money, which can be cashed in for more clothes!
I love getting paid to shop… if only husband would agree to shopping as a career.

• Jessica Matz 05/17/2011 at 12:28 am

>Hello there! I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger award! Here's the link! http://strawberrymoth.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.htmlThis award means you're one of my new favorite bloggers! See you around the web world!xo, Strawberry Moth

• Kimberly Anne 05/17/2011 at 12:28 am

>It's a sad story when I'm 0 for 0 and you're 2 for 2, lady! You look amazing. Once again, I want to rip everything off of your body.Oh, goodness.I mean… so I can wear it.Then you'd be naked.So, what I really mean is that I want to clone (in the most humane way possible- and no I don't support cloning kids) your clothes and have them magically (or scientifically… I don't really know the ins and outs, yet) appear at my doorstep, in my size.Yep. That's the plan.

• 2Anchor 05/17/2011 at 12:28 am

>I love sweaters! Even when I lived in Florida…it could possibly be because I'm always cold. But I own a million and my husband doesn't understand why I need more. http://2anchor.blogspot.com

• laura 05/17/2011 at 12:28 am

>that cardi is sweet. it kinda reminds me of Chanel, but much less stuffy or work-wearish. gorgeous.

• Patty Housel 05/17/2011 at 12:28 am

>I live in Dallas and I wear cardi's all year round. It helps that my office is a meat locker.

• Jordan 05/17/2011 at 12:28 am

>so pretty! i'm in the sunshine state too and i am still wearing cardis. mostly i just carry them with me in case i catch a chill in a store or for windy nights. great outfit!

• Kayla 05/17/2011 at 12:28 am

>You look absolutely darling! I love that sweater! What a perfect spring look!!

• Chaucee 05/17/2011 at 12:28 am

>This is an adorable cardigan! I also love the shoes.

• EnterKelly 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>Your sweater is so cute! Love!