>{Here Comes the} Bridal Expo!

04/12/2011 18 Comments

>{Here Comes the} Bridal Expo!

04/12/2011 18 Comments

The mister and I spent last Sunday afternoon at a local bridal expo to show off our pretty fleurs and meet some brides-to-be. I ate way too many samples of wedding cake, broke in my new Nine West nude patent sling backs {oh stilettos, how I miss you…} and begged C all afternoon to have another wedding.

If he consents, you’ll all be invited of course!

IMG_9541 IMG_9556

We’ll have this glamorous wedding cake, and maybe release a dove or two…
IMG_9592 IMG_9588

On the menu: a sit-down dinner of chocolate covered strawberries and big pretty cupcakes.

IMG_9595 IMG_9584

I’ll wear this beautiful dress from Robin Lynne and this living statue will be my maid of honor.

IMG_9635 IMG_9611

Or maybe I’ll wear this dress… Decisions, decisions!
Planning an imaginary wedding can be so overwhelming.

At least I know a good florist! ;-)

IMG_9552 IMG_9567
Wearing: Taylor dress (on loan from Cathy — I want to live in her fabulous closet) | Nine West slingbacks (Marshall’s, $40)

• Kayla 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>I've attended a few wedding shows recently with brides-to-be who are friends. I myself am not yet engaged, but I don't mind looking! There is always so many pretty things to see! By the way, that dress looks fantastic on you! You would make quite the pretty bridesmaid!

• Smatzy 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>That silky, tiered number is cake?! Holy cow!!!Ps: Your purple collared dress is GORGEOUS, as are your flowers. :)

• Ruby Girl 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>love it! great flowers. hope you rounded up some awesome clients :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

• Mary 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>i love it! please invite me to your pretend wedding. haha. your arrangements look great girl!

• JoAnn, Sidewalk Chic 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>I love your floral arrangements, and your dress is perfect for the occasion — stylish and professional. Sometimes when I see old vintage wedding dresses, I imagine having a wedding do-over too :)

• Kristen 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>I attended my first wedding expo recently, but yours looks much cooler! So glad you had a great time. You look lovely in purple too. :)

• Linda 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>You look adorable! I love the dark purple against the greens at your table. I've never been to a wedding expo, but they look like a lot of fun. Tell me you stole one of those cupcakes! :)

• goodframeofmind 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>You look so adorable. I'm a bride to be, and still have never been to an expo – this is making me rethink that!

• Amy 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>You look super cute. Looks likes you had a great time. http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• Disastrousjane 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>bridal shows are absolutely nuts when youre a vendor! we do a lot of them, and talking to brides all day about flowers (outside the shop) can be super fun, but i always found after the show i felt realy drained of juice! im glad to see your shop survived! the bes part is getting to see all of the sweet wedding treats you could have and gorgeous dresses! great work!!! becky, from Pink Twig Floral Boutique in toronto

• Rachel 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>Beautiful flower arrangements! And those dresses are absolutely stunning.Please check out my blog!http://shineitbright.blogspot.com/

• Caz 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>Love all the flowers and the purple dress! :)Looks like you had a lot of fun!

• Chaundi Sherele 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>LOVE that dress on you Keira!And that wedding cake looks pretty yummy too :)

• Esra 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>The yellow roses!!

• Melissa 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>Keira, you look GORGEOUS in that purple dress! I love everything you picked. Maybe if I end up getting married again, I can have you come in to do the flowers! :) Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

• Carrie 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>Oh my gosh – the flowers, you, everything – GORGEOUS! The cake is out of this world. And I think I might even consider getting married just to have you do the flowers. wowee

• steffy 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>that cake looks amazing!<3 steffysteffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

• Erin and Caroline 05/17/2011 at 12:27 am

>oh my! This looks like so much fun! =) -Erin (http://keepcalmandstyleon.blogspot.com)