>all tapped out.

04/22/2011 18 Comments

>all tapped out.

04/22/2011 18 Comments

Striped tee (Belk clearance, $10) | White House Black Market wide-leg jeans (thrifted, $5) | Style&Co wedges (Macy’s sale)

It’s been a long and busy week, and as I sit here tap-tapping away on my Macbook {I’ve already written, erased, and started over at least four times} I’m just at a loss for words. I think I may have used them all up throughout the week chatting with customers about their Easter orders, running game plans with my staff  to control the crazy, and a couple of much-needed gabfests with girlfriends over cocktails. Sometimes you just have to post a few photos of your steal of a spring-trend-showcasing outfit and call it a day.

• Vanessa 04/26/2011 at 7:32 am

>Love the shirt! It looks so beautifully springy :)

• Shoe 04/25/2011 at 9:30 pm

>I just love your top! It's so much fun and such a difference from the usual navy and white stripes…

• Carrie 04/25/2011 at 7:58 am

>i saw your title and it describes my current state perfectly. holy mother of exhausted. i bet you had a wild week! and mother's day is just around the corner…rest up sister.

• Trophyboutique 04/23/2011 at 2:44 am

>You took the words right out of my mouth. and my stripes :)

• Amy 04/23/2011 at 2:12 am

>great find on those jeans. http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• Jessica Bruner 04/22/2011 at 11:22 pm

>I like the flowy-ness of your top. Plus I am way jealous of your light wash wide leg jeans. What a great find!

• Nicole C 04/22/2011 at 8:34 pm

>lovely look! i love the light flared jeanshttp://www.lovelyinfluence.com

• goodframeofmind 04/22/2011 at 7:52 pm

>Sometimes a pretty outfit and a pretty picture is all you need – and you did that well :)

• Kate 04/22/2011 at 7:28 pm

>I just saw you in InStyle! How exciting! Those jeans are a great find and you look adorable as always!

• Prettylifeanonymous 04/22/2011 at 5:04 pm

>I totally support this. I felt the SAME way this week, its just how it goes I guess! LOVE that striped top!

• Peggy 04/22/2011 at 4:55 pm

>I LOVE that shirt!! I wish I had a Belks I would run and get one!!

• andie 04/22/2011 at 4:33 pm

>I know how you feel. I often feel at a loss for words on my blog, which is SO unlike me in person. Really pretty outfit, sometimes it's nice just to leave it at that.nomapisasubstitute.blogspot.com

• Wobisobi 04/22/2011 at 2:31 pm

>Love this tee. Awesome!!

• Kelly 04/22/2011 at 1:33 pm

>Love your outfit, and for such affordable prices! I haven't learned the art of thrifting yet. I should really get on it!

• Chaucee 04/22/2011 at 1:14 pm

>this shirt is amazing!

• workitChristine 04/22/2011 at 1:09 pm

>I like this pairing. That shirt can be used to pump up a lot of different outfits! Have a great Easter!!!http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

• RelatableStyle 04/22/2011 at 12:49 pm

>An outfit after my liking! :-D So pretty and relaxed. Oh if only I could find jeans like these!Relatable Style

• My Best Friend Jules 04/22/2011 at 12:33 pm

>Love the stripes and the necklace! :) Such a cute relaxed outfit!xox mervips. we're having an accessory giveaway x 3 over at our blog!