>Opposing Stripes & A New ‘Do

>Opposing Stripes & A New ‘Do

05/17/2011 31 Comments

5165 5166
5163 5162
5161 5164
5167 5168
Striped tee (Belk clearance, $6) | Jessica Simpson scarf (Macy’s clearance, $5) | Tommy Hilfiger crops (Macy’s sale, $35) | Gianni Bini yellow wedges (Dillard’s, 2009)

I got my hair did, ya’ll!
After about a year of trying to grow it out {this was my last haircut!} I finally got it shaped up last week. For the locals, Bill and April at Spectrum on Central Avenue are hair geniuses. There’s nothing better than a new ‘do to give a girl some pep in her bright-spring-wedge step!

• Amy 05/18/2011 at 5:32 pm

> You hair is super adorablehttp://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

• chai love you 05/18/2011 at 12:39 pm

> i love the opposing stripes and the 'do is gorgeous!

• My Made Up Story 05/18/2011 at 4:12 am

>I like the stripes with stripes Cute!

• Jessica 05/18/2011 at 12:51 am

> Your hair looks adorable! I love the mixing stripes too!

• Jessica Bruner 05/17/2011 at 11:35 pm

>Love the new do! The mix of the different stripes is really awesome as well.

• Louise 05/17/2011 at 11:26 pm

>Your hair looks great! And I love the bright dash of colour with the yellow shoes too.

• Thoughtandmusing 05/17/2011 at 11:26 pm

>Your new haircut is gorgeous. It really suits you.  I don't think I would have ever paired stripes with more stripes but now I'm inspired.

• Melissa 05/17/2011 at 9:46 pm

>Your hair looks FANTASTIC!!! I hope you love it because I sure do! By the way, I'm really loving those yellow shoes too. LOVE. Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

• Writeitinlipstick.blogspot.com 05/17/2011 at 9:22 pm

> love the stripes on stripes you look fabulous and those shoes are killer. the new do is looking good too. Ok now here's the deal you are so totally adorable and I have to follow. I cant wait to see what else you post.

• shealennon 05/17/2011 at 9:12 pm

> I love your new 'do!! And the way you played with stripes here is so fun!

• Teamheimer 05/17/2011 at 8:39 pm

> loving the hair K!  It is getting so long – gorgeous !

• AFashionFixation 05/17/2011 at 8:18 pm

>Loving the new hair do!!!  Super cute outfit as well Keira!

• Wobisobi 05/17/2011 at 8:13 pm

>Look how long your hair is!! Loving it, and you look beautiful as always !!

• MeghanM 05/17/2011 at 8:06 pm

>Love, love, LOVE your new do!

• cathykhayes 05/17/2011 at 8:04 pm

>Love the new do!!!! :) http://www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

• Carrie 05/17/2011 at 7:09 pm

> I am loving your hair (and those cute shoes).  I wish upon wish that there was a good stylist who could actually cut thick hair here.  It's scary to get a cut because I come out looking like I have mud flaps on the side of my head and, let's face it, that's not attractive.Go you with your smile and those great curls!xo,C

• Andrea 05/17/2011 at 5:52 pm

>I love it!

• marcella 05/17/2011 at 5:08 pm

> looking sooo pretty :)http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

• Chloe Austyn Holley 05/17/2011 at 4:18 pm

>You can link your Flickr and Blogger account, but what I've found easiest is to just sign into Flickr with your Google account, to keep blog pictures separate.Here is the official Google tutorial, if you haven't tried it already:http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42233Good luck! :)

• andie 05/17/2011 at 4:11 pm

>Your hair looks gorgeous! Plus I love the bright yellow shoes with the grey stripes :-)nomapisasubstitute.blogspot.com

• Mrsz 05/17/2011 at 4:07 pm

>Love the hair and outfit!  You look beautiful. :)

• Frannie Pantz 05/17/2011 at 3:18 pm

>Wow!  Your hair looks lovely!

• Cecilia Oviedo 05/17/2011 at 2:53 pm

> you did! … and look so so pretty! Think it looks very sophisticated and glam! Cess O. <3  The Outfit Diaries

• eclecticflair 05/17/2011 at 2:42 pm

>Your hair looks great!! :D  Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

• BetweenLaundryDays 05/17/2011 at 1:54 pm

> Your hair looks gorgeous!!

• Samantha 05/17/2011 at 1:51 pm

>So adorable. I love the outfit, and the shoes, and your hair. Just so cute. Have to ask now, I accidentally clicked in to your pic in my google reader instead of the link, how do you get flickr pictures in posts? I am completely useless apparently cause every time I've tried it doesn't work :S

• workitChristine 05/17/2011 at 1:51 pm

>I love the new do!  it looks amazing!  and those shoes are the perfect POP of color! http://work-it-blog.blogspot.com/

• Katie 05/17/2011 at 1:47 pm

>looks great!  the whole get-up works fantastically.  bright, easy & chic.

• Shellsea 05/17/2011 at 1:26 pm

> loving the hair. looks greatLove, Shellsea Blog – Giveaway today

• Kayley 05/17/2011 at 1:21 pm

>Hair looks awesome, Keira! :D

• Elizabeth 05/17/2011 at 12:40 pm

>Absolutely LOVE the new 'do!  You look fabulous!  And you look super happy in these photos :)Love this outfit too!  Perfectly casual-chic!