In honor of my 9th outfit in the 30 for 30, here are 9 lovely links from my reader today:
1. Cupcakes and Cashmere’s braided bun tutorial looks like the perfect summer hairstyle — and pretty do-able!
2. I can’t think of a mani more fitting for a florist than this one featured on The Beauty Department.
3. How adorable is this DIY sunhat from PS I Made This? I’ll be on the hunt for a secondhand hat to rework like this.
5. Jessica’s I Smile Wednesday posts always make me, well, smile!
6. Deep-dish chocolate chip cookies? I mean…
7. This is technically from yesterday, but Sydney did such a great job making a t-shirt necklace with my old tutorial I just had to share!
8. Kelsey is killing her 30 for 30. If you need some cute remix inspiration, she’s your girl.
9. Today I rediscovered my love of Sydney’s Photoshop tutorial! I used it on today’s photos.
Wearing: i heart ronson dress (c/o jcpenney) | lace-back tank (Beall’s Outlet) | BCBG denim flats (I got mine at Marshall’s, but you can find a similar pair here!) | Stella & Dot starfish earrings | Revlon Top Speed polish in Jaded