30 for 30: Puddle Jumper

07/07/2011 8 Comments

30 for 30: Puddle Jumper

07/07/2011 8 Comments
MNG by Mango tank and shorts (c/o jcpenney) | INC cropped denim jacket (Macy’s) | Antonio Milani yellow leather espadrilles (Dillard’s)IMG_1657

It’s been a rainy day in these parts! Usually I’d complain about wet roads and ruined hair, but the afternoon showers are a nice reprieve from the heat.

I asked C if I should jump in a puddle for cute dramatic outfit showcasing, but we both decided that seeing as how I have the grace of a drunk elephant and I have to work in these clothes for the rest of the day, it’s probably best that I just keep both feet firmly planted on the ground. We’ll save the splish-splashing for another day.

17 down, 13 to go!

• Katy Rose 07/08/2011 at 8:12 pm

Loving the wedges, but I especially like the subtle combination of the striped top and the floral shorts. Not everyone can pull that off, but it looks great on you! – Katy

• Liz @ Law Mama 07/08/2011 at 5:25 pm

the yellow shoes are such a nice pop against all the blue in the outfit. very pretty!

• Exit 248 07/08/2011 at 9:56 am

the grace of a drunk elephant. unfortunately i’m right there with you sister. i have more bruises from running into things than falling, but its all the same.

shorts are super cute with the stripey detail in the top.

• caroline 07/08/2011 at 1:41 am

haha, i love jumping in puddles. even though i’m a total klutz.

i love those floral shorts, and the yellow espadrilles are always fabulous!!

caroline – pictures & words

• Jane Squared 07/07/2011 at 11:47 pm

Your wedges are so fun; they really brighten up your outfit! Oh, and I definitely agree on the smile. :)

• Amy 07/07/2011 at 9:52 pm

It been a rainy day here today too. I love your yellow wedges.

• Ivana 07/07/2011 at 5:26 pm

Yes, I agree! I love your smile! It really brightens up my monitor hehe
    I must admit you’re a kind of role model for me in the looks department. I’ve got blue eyes and brown hair just like you and somehow I find that very rare?!
    Anyways I love your eyebrows (that probably sounds strange but go with it haha), how they’re dark and they bring out your eyes and skin! I’ve been colouring in my brows a bit lately and I love the effect – dramatic.

Besides your natural features, how you mix up your clothes is another thing that is just too perfect!

btw. How do you get that perfect wavy-yet-not-ringlety hair??

• Sunday Crossbow 07/07/2011 at 4:23 pm

you have the greatest smile!