30 for 30: The Beginning of the End

07/18/2011 11 Comments

30 for 30: The Beginning of the End

07/18/2011 11 Comments
IMG_1928
MNG by Mango tank (c/o jcpenney) | INC cropped denim jacket | vintage skirt | Madden Girl sandals

We’re nearing the end of this little 3o for 30 adventure. I have just a few days left “in real life,” even though I didn’t get to post all of my outfits. Some were less exciting than others {like the Saturday I wore this top with these shorts and my denim flats} but every outfit counts, right? I think we all know the moral of the story by now.

I’ll post 30 for 30 looks for the rest of this week, and then it’s time to close the chapter on this remix. It’s been a good ride!

• A Pretty Nest 07/19/2011 at 6:32 pm

Congrats on making it to 30 !!! I’m not even near the end !!!

Great outfit ! Love the necklace.

• Candy 07/19/2011 at 4:30 am

yay! i can’t wait to end the summer remix too! i’ve been dying to wear the rest of my clothes in the closet..i’ve actually been dressing up in my room just so i won’t miss them so much! haha! looking forward to your last outfit!

♥♥

• Louise, Raspberries In Winter 07/19/2011 at 2:47 am

That is such a pretty necklace. :)

• caroline 07/19/2011 at 1:50 am

i’m nearing the end too (i’m at 27) and i’m feeling very blaaaah about everything i keep coming up with. i love the print of that skirt…especially with the denim!!

caroline – pictures & words

• Cecilia Oviedo 07/18/2011 at 10:01 pm

Loved that skirt first time you posted it, it’s lovely! can’t wait to see the rest, and of course the remix!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

• Kate 07/18/2011 at 9:59 pm

Love that vintage skirt! So cute! Also, I saw your tweet earlier about the Nordstrom sale…and I totally gave in to the temptation. Oooops! Those shoe sales were just too good to pass up!

• dotty 07/18/2011 at 8:05 pm

this combination of floral and denim is fantastic! good luck with your last few days!

• Kelly 07/18/2011 at 7:44 pm

I hear you! This is been my first time doing it & whilst it was fun, going to be so glad when it’s done.

Kelly @
    Elegantly Academic

• Sydney 07/18/2011 at 7:03 pm

Well said. I have really enjoyed looking at what you came up with, it was for sure inspirational for me :)

• Jessica Zigenis 07/18/2011 at 6:49 pm

I’m proud of you girl! I want in next round. It was really fun watching it from the stands this time, though. And that skirt?! Be still my heart…

• Cheryl parker 07/18/2011 at 6:30 pm

Well, you look great and I’ve loved seeing you do 30 for 30!
    Cheryl