double take.

striped dress (Ross) | Hanes bandini | thrifted clutch | Betsey Johnson watch (Dillard’s clearance) | Unionbay sandals (Beall’s Outlet)

Stripes, bold flowers and double-sided? The only thing that could possibly make it better is a double-take worthy price tag {i.e., the sugar-rush-bargain-shopper-high that comes from expecting an item to cost x and reading a mere awe-inducing price of y}. Less than $10? Yup.

The rest is girl-meets-comfy-tank-dress-falls-in-love-and-lives-in-it-for-days history. I may or may not have worn this little number for two-thirds of the weekend.

1. Nasrin wrote:

Loving the rose detail on the dress :) you pull it off so well!
    Great find
    x

Posted 8.4.11 Reply
  2. I’m drooling over this dress. Great find! And you look stunning in it.

ps. You are florist. It is floral print. I smile.

Posted 8.3.11 Reply
  3. That dress is super cute. I love the flowers and stripes! Unexpected combo ;).

Posted 8.3.11 Reply
  4. Sage wrote:

Love it! Florals and stripes look so good together.

Posted 8.2.11 Reply
  5. I need that clutch!

Posted 8.2.11 Reply
  6. Margriet wrote:

Aww, you look amazing, and super summery! I actually love that it’s so ‘busy’, you can wear it almost without thinking about accesorizing! Really love it!
    I am also a new follower and the past few days I’ve been reading your whole (yup, allll of the pages) blog:-) It’s so nice not only to see your outfits but also getting to know you… Keep it up:-)

Posted 8.2.11 Reply
  7. Lisa wrote:

very cute and looks great on you!

Posted 8.1.11 Reply
  8. Cute dress! It looks super comfy!

Posted 8.1.11 Reply
  9. Stripes and flowers are so cool together, super cute sandals, hope you have a lovely week ahead.

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Posted 8.1.11 Reply
  10. Allie wrote:

Very cute! And under $10, what a steal!!

Posted 8.1.11 Reply
  11. Anonymous wrote:

AMAZING STEAL! I wish I could find something like that with my size.

Posted 8.1.11 Reply
  12. Megan wrote:

Definitely something I would wear! Such a cute, effortless look :)

Posted 8.1.11 Reply
  13. That dress is fabulous! Looks comfy, great for hot weather, but highlights your curves in a subtle, sexy way! Nice!

Posted 8.1.11 Reply

@keiralennox

• Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife
  • Kindness, always. 💕