little white dress

08/03/2011 16 Comments

little white dress

08/03/2011 16 Comments

white dress purchased on clearance in the junior’s department at Macy’s years ago | AE belt (also purchased years ago, maybe even before the dress) | Michael Kors wannabe watch (Wal-Mart) | Madden Girl sandals (Ross) | thrifted scarf

I’m frantically editing and uploading and typing out this post, because my Macbook just gave me the “I’m really tired and need a nap and you didn’t bring your power cord to the shop this morning so I’m running on reserve power and will go to sleep at any second, don’t try me…” message.

Long story short: I’ve had this dress forever. Every girl should own a little white dress for summer. The possibilities are endless. We’ll discuss them in further detail another time. Publish!

• Kaitlyn 10/11/2011 at 12:10 pm

I am in love with your watch! I have a small watch obsession and this watch is just like one I’ve had my eyes on for awhile! I love the tortoise shell matched with the gold, it’s perfection!

• Jessica Bruner 08/04/2011 at 9:55 pm

Adorable dress! I love the sandals too.

• atlantanative 08/04/2011 at 3:12 pm

Lovely dress! And kudos to you for owning it for so long without getting any stains! That’s the only thing holding me back from white clothing… :)

• Lynzy 08/04/2011 at 9:05 am

I love your leopard hair wrap with this cute white dress. A perfect combo! :)
    xo Lynzy

• Maddie 08/03/2011 at 11:23 pm

great dress and wonderful headscarf!

• Holly 08/03/2011 at 10:14 pm

Is that polka dots, and floral, and little white dress all in one?! I think you have the PERFECT summer dress here. Love it.

• Allie 08/03/2011 at 10:04 pm

Such a cute look! Love the touches of leopard with the simple white dress :)

• Anne 08/03/2011 at 10:01 pm

cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!!

• Cheryl parker 08/03/2011 at 6:59 pm

Oh I love this! That pattern just makes the dress! So feminine and lovely!

• Lisa 08/03/2011 at 3:54 pm

Cute dress! I love how you secured (not really the right word but all i can think of right now) your belt too.

• Cecilia Oviedo 08/03/2011 at 3:31 pm

Ugh! Hate when I forget my power-cord it really feels like the end of the world, but so happy to see this pictures, you look adorable and the location is perfect, dress is so pretty!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

• Loren 08/03/2011 at 3:18 pm

Love this dress. Looks great on you!

• Megan 08/03/2011 at 3:04 pm

Cute! Love the way you styled the dress.

• Kate 08/03/2011 at 2:38 pm

You look gorgeous! Prior to this summer I didn’t own any summer dresses, especially not a white one. That has all changed now and about a month or so ago I thrifted a white strapless J.Crew one that is just waiting to be worn. I may have to bring it out soon. White is so classic and crisp.

• Sydney 08/03/2011 at 2:17 pm

Well don’t you just look adorable! I love leopard print and I think you hit the nail on the head by constrasting it against your ruffley white dress. Love it!

• Kelsey Williams 08/03/2011 at 2:07 pm

I love that dress! It looks so fun paired with that belt and headband…way to go!