Disco Thursday

Madison sequin tee (Belk sale) | Michael Kors shorts (Marshalls) | Style&Co wedges (Macys)

Sometimes a girl just needs a little sparkle to get her through the last push of the week, ya know what I’m sayin’?

I’m glittering in the sun like Edward Cullen’s chiseled chest {for all you Twihards out there; the real ones that read all four books in a month like I did, not those movie-watching posers}. The inside of my car looks like Studio 54 when I wear this thing, and I’m pretty sure I temporarily blinded a few oncoming drivers during my morning commute. They didn’t even know what hit ’em.

The other thing Edward and I seem to have in common is our pasty pallor. I think I’ll pencil in some time for poolside lounging this weekend…

1. I LOVE that top!

Posted 8.15.11 Reply
  2. Amy wrote:

cute top. I love the twilight books.

Posted 8.14.11 Reply
  3. Lisa wrote:

nothing like a bit of sparkle to bring on the smiles.

Posted 8.13.11 Reply
  4. Anonymous wrote:

I have those wedges and I absolutely love them!

Posted 8.12.11 Reply
  5. I am loving that sequin top! Very cute! I am a new follower :)

xoxo Denise

Posted 8.12.11 Reply
  6. Sage wrote:

Love the sequins. We all need more sparkles in our lives.

Team Edward all the way! :)

Posted 8.12.11 Reply
  7. Allie wrote:

I do love me some sequins! And what better way to liven up a commute than to turn your car into a disco ball? Perfect!

Posted 8.11.11 Reply
  8. Ha! I’m picturing your car lit up like a disco ball! Sparkle on!

Posted 8.11.11 Reply
  9. Stefanie wrote:

Oooo I do love a bit of sparkle!

Posted 8.11.11 Reply

@keiralennox

• Farm-fresh blooms in repurposed glass from @happysplacefarm. 💕 #farmersmarket #summerlovin
  • I bought a beautiful loaf of fresh sourdough 🍞 from @honeycombbread and there’s a solid chance I‘ll rip into it on the drive home. #farmersmarket #carbsarelife
  • @shannatrudell and I talk about going to the Saturday morning farmers market at least twice a month and never *actually* do it; until today! 🍑 #farmersmarket #summerlovin #fromwhereistand
  • We love a 5:30pm cocktail date so we can be home on the couch watching ‘Stranger Things’ by 7:00. 👵🏼👴🏻 #turnup #friyay #kindachill
  • Fiddle game strong at @nplus1coffee! Look how happy this lady is in her little spot of sunshine. ☺️☀️ #shoplocal #urbanjungle #crazyplantpeople #fiddleleaffig
  • Regram from @lasaterflowers :: The prettiest pile of ‘Quicksand’ roses from a wedding a few weeks ago. They’re a favorite around here. 💕