high-waisted.

vintage Anne Klein blouse (thrifted) | Banana Republic skirt (a pretty penny designer consignment & vintage — SOLD!) | SHINE necklace | Kate Landry clutch (Dillard’s clearance) | Seychelles Gypsy sandals (I got mine at Marshall’s, but you can find them here!)

I love a high waist. Make it an elastic high waist, and I’m head-over-heels.

I updated the online shop tonight! And I used up all of my evening blogging allowance to do it, so now it’s time for dinner {husband picked up take-out… love him; almost as much as an elastic high waist} and Jeopardy. Things get ca-razy around here, friends.

Now go check out the shop and tell me what you think, please and thank you! I’ll be adding new hand-picked items every few days, and you can keep track of new arrivals through the book.

So if you’ll excuse me, I have a hot date with Alex Trebeck and egg drop soup.

1. I absolutely love this skirt, it’s such a classic look! I feel like a high waisted skirt is a basic for a good wardrobe!

Posted 10.3.11 Reply
  2. ripault wrote:

So Cute !

Posted 10.2.11 Reply
  3. Pretty blouse! The color looks great on you :)

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  4. jackie wrote:

love your shoes, and the shop! hope your date was good:)

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  5. laura wrote:

Your shoes are gorgeous! And I love me a high waist too! I’m surprised at how comfy it is wearing skirts like this!

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  6. soanthro wrote:

I’m obsessed with elastic high-waisted skirts– nothing more comfortable in my mind! And your shop is looking SO CUTE.

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  7. Stefanie wrote:

Keiraaa! I love the colour of your shirt and those heels are freakin awesome :-) I’m going out tonight and I sooo wish I had something similar to hit the dance floor in!

Have a good weekend and don’t work to hard!

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  8. Elastic band waists are the best thing after the internet, hello comfort! Love the look, the blouse is so feminine. Oh take outs are great too, hope you enjoy ;)

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Posted 9.29.11 Reply
  9. seems like the best date ever !!

Posted 9.29.11 Reply
  10. Kristin wrote:

I’m in love with your shoes! They work so well with the outfit!
    Kristin