such a lady

INC sheer polka dot blouse (a pretty penny, SOLD) | Banana Republic skirt (a pretty penny, SOLD) | Louis Vuitton zipper wallet (a pretty penny, available online) | Jessica Simpson Landen pumps

The way I want to dress everyday and the way life and practicality forces me to dress are often two very different things. If I could float around town in a pretty flowy skirt like this every day, I’d be a happy, happy girl…

Happy Friday, friends!

1. What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve
    discovered It positively useful and it has helped me
    out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & help other users like its aided me. Great job.

Posted 7.2.13 Reply
  2. Loni wrote:

Hey Keira,

I just wanted to let you know that I featured your blog with a picture from this post on my blog today– I hope that’s okay! Check it out (http://silentmusingsofamind.blogspot.com/2011/10/fashionable-fckable-friday_14.html) and let me know if you’d rather I take it down. I absolutely love your blog, especially this outfit!

<3.Loni
    silentmusingsofamind.blogspot.com

Posted 10.15.11 Reply
  3. i got the skirt in the mail and it fit perfectly! i was afraid that it wouldn’t. i’ll send you a picture once i style it and thank you for the lovely note, it made receiving the package all the more special :)

Posted 10.13.11 Reply
  4. Loni wrote:

Oh my gosh I LOVELOVELOVELOVE this! So adorable! Especially that blouse.. polka dots just get me. :)

<3.Loni
    silentmusingsofamind.blogspot.com

Posted 10.3.11 Reply
  5. cristina wrote:

love love love that blouse!!

cristina
    peekbrooklyn.com

Posted 10.2.11 Reply
  6. Foxy lady! Meow! The hubs was probably drooling over you all night. Hope you had a relaxing weekend K! ; )

Posted 10.2.11 Reply
  7. Ashley L wrote:

I love the polka dots and green. Ladylike, but a little unexpected at the same time. going through a stripes thing myself!

Posted 10.1.11 Reply
  8. You look darling! I love pretty chiffons and polka dots too! So feminine.

Linda Rieschel – http://www.ninisniche.etsy.com

Posted 10.1.11 Reply
  9. Linda wrote:

Polka dots and green! I love it. I’m so proud of you for opening up your own shop. I wish I could wear what I wanted everyday, too, if I didn’t have five-year-olds milling around with sticky fingers!

Posted 10.1.11 Reply
  10. Stunning! Just stunning! I love your shoes so much! I even went on a hunt for them months ago. No luck.:(

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  11. kayley wrote:

adorable as ever! I’m loving this outfit … and I feel you about having to dress practically. I wish I could wear heels every day but working a job where I’m on my feet all day doesn’t really allow that to happen. boo!

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  12. most perfect outfit ever!

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  13. Très bien wrote:

Love the whole outfit! That green is one of my favorite shades!
    redemptionisbeautiful.blogspot.com

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  14. crtnyhks wrote:

Beautiful. I think I just fell in love with polka dots & turquoise all over again… more so since they’ve always been two top favorites. Enjoy feeling deliciously lady-like! : )

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  15. Manding wrote:

aww love the polkas !
    ps, http://amandamantes.blogspot.com !

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  16. i love that you had your nails match your top. adorable!

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  17. Very pretty indeed! Happy weekend!

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  18. I’d be so happy to look like this every day too! The lady like look was made for you, love the mix and your smile as your best accessory!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Posted 9.30.11 Reply
  19. Megan wrote:

Ahh! I’ve been looking for a shirt JUST like this. Just snagged it up :)

Hope I can pull it off as well as you have!!

Posted 9.30.11 Reply

@keiralennox

Instagram has returned invalid data.