feather by feather

11/09/2011 23 Comments

feather by feather

11/09/2011 23 Comments

Feather by Feather Headband c/o Sproos | Romeo & Juliet Couture faux leather jacket (Hautelook last year for $39) | embellished tank (Beall’s Outlet, $3.50) | Tommy Hilfiger black skinnies | Michael Kors ponyhair leopard wedges (Macy’s clearance a few years ago)

This is the first time I’ve worn a headband since… I don’t know when. 1994?

I loved a good piece of headwear as a wee fashionista. And even though it’s been a while,  it didn’t take much to rekindle the flame. I feel like a fancy headband has the same power as a statement necklace. You can pair it with really simple basics and voilà, instant cute outfit.

Sproos has a darling selection, and they’re offering all APP readers a 15% discount with the discount code “Keira“.

• Jessica 11/14/2011 at 4:49 am

Such a cute headband! and those shoes!! I love leopard accents like that. Such a cute autumn look :)

• Shoe Closzet 11/13/2011 at 4:34 pm

Love the blog…the pics are great!

• Annie 11/11/2011 at 10:36 am

LOVE the leopard shoes. They look great with the leather jacket on top :)

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

• Tariro 11/10/2011 at 6:08 pm

I love your shoes and that jacket!
    xo,

• Melina 11/10/2011 at 5:12 pm

I love that headband! I feel like there’s a very 20s vibe to it that makes it more ‘grown up’. Also, I love your jacket, that ruffle detailing is so cute.

xx Melina

• Linda Z 11/10/2011 at 12:45 pm

So cute. I love the colors in this outfit. And I don’t usually like the feather trend, but I really like this headband a lot! Looks great on you! :)

• Shirley 11/09/2011 at 8:37 pm

From head to toes – cute, cute, cute! You inspire!

• rellimarie 11/09/2011 at 6:08 pm

LOVE that headband! gosh, i need to update my own little collection.

• gi-gi 11/09/2011 at 3:56 pm

Love the whole look. Those shoes have me drooling!

• Kassie Nichole 11/09/2011 at 2:20 pm

Gah, gorgeous shoes!

• rhiannon 11/09/2011 at 12:54 pm
  • Anonymous 11/09/2011 at 12:42 pm

I want a jacket like that. Any ideas where I can find one on the cheap?

• A Skirt With Pockets 11/09/2011 at 12:36 pm

I have a friend who rocks the embellished headbands, and I’ve always admired them. I might need to try one out for myself! Oh, and I love the wedges!

• Caitlin 11/09/2011 at 11:44 am

It’s so beautiful, but subtle! Something I wouldn’t think to get myself, but I absolutely love it!

• Anne 11/09/2011 at 11:10 am

Beautiful!

• Kelsey Williams 11/09/2011 at 10:36 am

love the headband…looks great on you!

• CessOviedo 11/09/2011 at 9:54 am

Is so beautiful, reminds me of those fascinators glam british girls wear for weddings, such a cute touch!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

• Kylee 11/09/2011 at 9:26 am

I love statement headbands….I got into them about a year ago, and haven’t looked back! Yours is fabulous. I love freathers!

• TanyaMay 11/09/2011 at 9:22 am

Love the outfit! Also love the heads up on the great products Sproos has to offer. I just purchased 2 new pieces. Thanks!

• Terri 11/09/2011 at 9:21 am

I adore your headband and those heels are fierce!

• chill air & perfume (@chill_air) 11/09/2011 at 8:32 am

I love headband, and I have quite the collection, but, alas, even my most comfortable ones give me a headache. That one, however, might be worth the pain. It’s beautiful, and I love it with the rest of the outfit!