holding on (a sequel).

11/21/2011 11 Comments

holding on (a sequel).

11/21/2011 11 Comments
vintage silk blouse (a gift from my favorite style penpal, Little Tin Soldier) | INC zipper detail skinnies (Macy’s clearance last year) | Nila Anthony flower petal handbag (a pretty penny, available online) | Chicos leather boots

A few months ago I shared my struggle with letting go. When cute things come into your shop every day, the temptation to buy everything for yourself can be more than a little overwhelming. But every once in a while, something comes in that you just have to hold on to. Meet my new-to-me genuine leather Chicos boots. My friend Meghan’s mom brought them in the bottom of a bag filled with adorable dresses and pants, and when I spotted their intricate stitching I was intrigued… Then I pulled them out and saw they were boots — leather boots, in my size — and I knew I had to make them mine.

Don’t worry, I won’t keep all the good stuff! I updated the online shop this weekend with 30 new pieces — jackets, handbags, dresses, and sweaters — and there are more coming this throughout the next several days.

This week’s Manic[ure] Monday post will be up later this afternoon!

• Meghan Marie 12/20/2011 at 12:43 pm

Hey! I just saw this :) my mom is crazy to give those up lol! I was searching for the rules for 30 for 30 bc I am thinking that is my next adventure for January!!! xx

• missmoots 11/23/2011 at 2:25 am

i love that green color..you really have an awesome style dear.

• Christine 11/22/2011 at 4:23 pm

I Love how effortless this looks. You look chic and lovely!

• Annie 11/22/2011 at 8:20 am

SUCH a pretty blouse…and awesome boots. Love it :)

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

• adecolife 11/21/2011 at 6:22 pm

I LOVE your outfit!!!! I’ll definitely want to copy it! I hope that is ok :)

• Terri 11/21/2011 at 5:28 pm

You look adorable! I love your bracelets. Are you wearing lipstick or is that the natural color of your lips? You look fantastic.

• chill air & perfume (@chill_air) 11/21/2011 at 4:37 pm

That outfit is so effortlessly pretty on you!

• Loren 11/21/2011 at 3:35 pm

Love this shirt on you! The bag is gorgeous as well. I’m sure I wouldn’t be able to pass on black leather boots in my size either. They look awesome.

• rhiannon 11/21/2011 at 2:06 pm

gorgeous blouse, i love that color!

• ppfgirl 11/21/2011 at 11:47 am

Love the shirt – super cute & casual fall outfit…perfect!

• CessOviedo 11/21/2011 at 11:30 am

Oh Linda was so sweet to gift you that shirt! Is amazing, totally a must have! Love the bag too!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries