holding on (a sequel).

vintage silk blouse (a gift from my favorite style penpal, Little Tin Soldier) | INC zipper detail skinnies (Macy’s clearance last year) | Nila Anthony flower petal handbag (a pretty penny, available online) | Chicos leather boots

A few months ago I shared my struggle with letting go. When cute things come into your shop every day, the temptation to buy everything for yourself can be more than a little overwhelming. But every once in a while, something comes in that you just have to hold on to. Meet my new-to-me genuine leather Chicos boots. My friend Meghan’s mom brought them in the bottom of a bag filled with adorable dresses and pants, and when I spotted their intricate stitching I was intrigued… Then I pulled them out and saw they were boots — leather boots, in my size — and I knew I had to make them mine.

Don’t worry, I won’t keep all the good stuff! I updated the online shop this weekend with 30 new pieces — jackets, handbags, dresses, and sweaters — and there are more coming this throughout the next several days.

This week’s Manic[ure] Monday post will be up later this afternoon!

1. Hey! I just saw this :) my mom is crazy to give those up lol! I was searching for the rules for 30 for 30 bc I am thinking that is my next adventure for January!!! xx

Posted 12.20.11 Reply
  2. missmoots wrote:

i love that green color..you really have an awesome style dear.

Posted 11.23.11 Reply
  3. Christine wrote:

I Love how effortless this looks. You look chic and lovely!

Posted 11.22.11 Reply
  4. Annie wrote:

SUCH a pretty blouse…and awesome boots. Love it :)

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

Posted 11.22.11 Reply
  5. adecolife wrote:

I LOVE your outfit!!!! I’ll definitely want to copy it! I hope that is ok :)

Posted 11.21.11 Reply
  6. Terri wrote:

You look adorable! I love your bracelets. Are you wearing lipstick or is that the natural color of your lips? You look fantastic.

Posted 11.21.11 Reply
  7. That outfit is so effortlessly pretty on you!

Posted 11.21.11 Reply
  8. Loren wrote:

Love this shirt on you! The bag is gorgeous as well. I’m sure I wouldn’t be able to pass on black leather boots in my size either. They look awesome.

Posted 11.21.11 Reply
  9. rhiannon wrote:

gorgeous blouse, i love that color!

Posted 11.21.11 Reply
  10. ppfgirl wrote:

Love the shirt – super cute & casual fall outfit…perfect!

Posted 11.21.11 Reply
  11. CessOviedo wrote:

Oh Linda was so sweet to gift you that shirt! Is amazing, totally a must have! Love the bag too!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Posted 11.21.11 Reply

@keiralennox

• Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife