rainy

Paris Blues jacket (a pretty penny, available online) | Lauren Conrad blouse (Kohl’s clearance last year) | Express black denim Editors (similar) | Michael Kors ponyhair wedges | Just Fabulous handbag (birthday gift from Mom)

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

Okay, not really. I quite enjoy rainy afternoons, and Mondays aren’t so bad either. But when they follow a holiday weekend that leaves me in a carbohydrate and tryptophan coma, they just make me want to crawl into bed with a steamy cup of tea and a good book.

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving! Ours was lovely. We spent lots of quality time with family that we don’t see nearly often enough, had a successful Black Friday at the shop, and spent all day yesterday eating leftovers and lounging around the house.

And now begins the crazy spiral toward Christmas. So much to do and so little time! Beginning with decorating the shop for the holiday, including two huge window displays (Pinterest inspiration, anyone?). I hear a legit cold front is heading our way this week, which always helps me get in the holiday spirit. {There’s something so wrong about trimming a tree in a sundress and flip-flops.}

1. That lipstick color looks great on you! Great new bag, your mom must have great taste!

Posted 12.2.11 Reply
  2. Brandy wrote:

I am in love with this purse!

Posted 11.30.11 Reply
  3. I just purchased that bag in brown and CANNOT wait for it to get home! Love, love, love it!!!

Posted 11.29.11 Reply
  4. rhiannon wrote:
    Posted 11.29.11 Reply
  5. Christine wrote:

I love Pinterest inspiration! how did I ever get inspiration before Pinterest!? Love this outfit, and I’m glad your Turkey day was good!

Posted 11.29.11 Reply
  6. Annie wrote:

Love that bag. Monday this week was particularly terrible…I agree!

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

Posted 11.29.11 Reply
  7. Oh wow! You mom has an amazing taste, she sure knows how to make you happy, that bag is as awesome as it is big!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Posted 11.28.11 Reply
  8. Melina wrote:

That bag is so adorable and I really love those pants too! I’m so jealous of your cold front. Being in LA, more often than not, the Christmas decorating is done in sundresses… Boo to that.

xx Melina

Posted 11.28.11 Reply
  9. Meghan wrote:

Cute K :)

Posted 11.28.11 Reply
  10. Wore Out wrote:

I am so jealous of your bag! I love the color and the texture. It goes well with the other layers you choose for this look. We’re having a warm fall as well but I know there will be plenty of cold by the time the holidays roll around. I hope you’ll share pics of how you decorate your store front windows!

Posted 11.28.11 Reply
  11. That bag is to die for, and the shoes look amazing too!

Posted 11.28.11 Reply
  12. That handbag is really something! I really like the blouse, too, and the color looks so pretty on you.

Posted 11.28.11 Reply
    • My whole life fits in this bag — Macbook, DSLR, day planner, everything!! :-)

Posted 11.28.11 Reply

@keiralennox

Instagram has returned invalid data.