baby it’s cold outside!

12/08/2011 20 Comments

baby it’s cold outside!

12/08/2011 20 Comments

Windy City Tote c/o Ruche | Calvin Klein leopard sweater | Tommy Hilfiger button-up | INC gray zipper skinnies | Apt. 9 midcalf boots (Kohl’s sale)

Tuesday I was wearing shorts with bare legs. Cut to two days later, and it’s full-on fall gear. ‘Tis the season for seriously unpredictable Florida weather. Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Doak loves this change in the weather. I worked from home today [I left my car keys at the shop last night, thereby stranding myself after C left early this morning] and he spent the majority of the day outside. The chill in the air brings out the frisky puppy in him, making him extra sweet and adorable. And a little uncooperative…

• Anonymous 12/13/2011 at 1:02 pm

So cute! I’m so excited to get home to FL to see my puppy and the warm weather :)

• Annie 12/12/2011 at 7:48 am

Awww…he is the CUTEST! And I love your layers :)

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

• Linda 12/10/2011 at 9:49 am

I love these pictures of you and Mr. Doak. You look great in your trenchcoat and pretty boots!

• Loren 12/09/2011 at 4:04 pm

That last photo is the greatest. Also these boots are the greatest.

• enlightenedyuppie 12/09/2011 at 11:32 am

I love the grey skinny jeans and the trench! The whole ensemble is super cute!

• Eva 12/09/2011 at 4:00 am

Love the last picture :))

• Robin 12/09/2011 at 1:01 am

These boots are awesome and I love the last picture! So cute!

• Joanne Mason 12/08/2011 at 11:23 pm

Great look missy! Very All American;)

• Cecilia Oviedo 12/08/2011 at 10:57 pm

Great layers dear! Doak is such a cutie!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

• Sarah Stright 12/08/2011 at 9:08 pm

Aww, what a beautiful puppy :) And your trench is super chic.
    Sarah

• chill air & perfume (@chill_air) 12/08/2011 at 7:50 pm

You and puppy look so cute! Love your leopard top.

• thepinkpsyche@hotmail.com 12/08/2011 at 7:14 pm

You look so cute in that outfit! It’s the perfect dog walking outfit! Love the leopard top and those camel boots! Your puppy is so cute with those curls!

• Tracy @ The Wardrobe Wanderer 12/08/2011 at 6:27 pm

SUPER cute boots! Your pup is so cute, and you look just lovely!

• courtneyrae 12/08/2011 at 6:26 pm

Love those boots!

• violetsandcardamom 12/08/2011 at 6:12 pm

Your trench is great! I love how you left it a bit open but still tied it in the front!

• rhiannon 12/08/2011 at 5:42 pm

such an adorable pup and you look fantastic, i love oyur boots!

• Kellie 12/08/2011 at 5:25 pm

I think my puppy is going to get to about the size of yours. If I think he’s uncooperative at 7 weeks now (and by uncooperative I mean I have to coax him to sleep before I can take photos without being interrupted) imagine if I try to take photos with him when he weighs something between 80 and 100 pounds …

PS – Totally feeling your pain with the Florida weather. Had to turn the AC on a couple of days ago … Came home last night and it was already cold enough in my apartment that the AC wasn’t going to come on even if I hadn’t switched it off!

• C 12/08/2011 at 5:24 pm

He is horribly adorable and I love the print on the top! I never assume Florida gets “cold” – I guess you learn something new every day.

• keiralennox 12/08/2011 at 5:29 pm

Well, “cold” is in the eye of the beholder ;-) To us, 50’s is freezing, ha!

• words4wear 12/08/2011 at 5:13 pm

Such a handsome puppy! Love your trench, too :)