baby it’s cold outside!

Windy City Tote c/o Ruche | Calvin Klein leopard sweater | Tommy Hilfiger button-up | INC gray zipper skinnies | Apt. 9 midcalf boots (Kohl’s sale)

Tuesday I was wearing shorts with bare legs. Cut to two days later, and it’s full-on fall gear. ‘Tis the season for seriously unpredictable Florida weather. Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Doak loves this change in the weather. I worked from home today [I left my car keys at the shop last night, thereby stranding myself after C left early this morning] and he spent the majority of the day outside. The chill in the air brings out the frisky puppy in him, making him extra sweet and adorable. And a little uncooperative…

1. Anonymous wrote:

So cute! I’m so excited to get home to FL to see my puppy and the warm weather :)

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  2. Annie wrote:

Awww…he is the CUTEST! And I love your layers :)

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

Posted 12.12.11 Reply
  3. Linda wrote:

I love these pictures of you and Mr. Doak. You look great in your trenchcoat and pretty boots!

Posted 12.10.11 Reply
  4. Loren wrote:

That last photo is the greatest. Also these boots are the greatest.

Posted 12.9.11 Reply
  5. I love the grey skinny jeans and the trench! The whole ensemble is super cute!

Posted 12.9.11 Reply
  6. Eva wrote:

Love the last picture :))

Posted 12.9.11 Reply
  7. Robin wrote:

These boots are awesome and I love the last picture! So cute!

Posted 12.9.11 Reply
  8. Great look missy! Very All American;)

Posted 12.8.11 Reply
  9. Great layers dear! Doak is such a cutie!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

10. Sarah Stright wrote:

Aww, what a beautiful puppy :) And your trench is super chic.
    Sarah

Posted 12.8.11 Reply
  11. You and puppy look so cute! Love your leopard top.

Posted 12.8.11 Reply
  12. You look so cute in that outfit! It’s the perfect dog walking outfit! Love the leopard top and those camel boots! Your puppy is so cute with those curls!

Posted 12.8.11 Reply
  13. SUPER cute boots! Your pup is so cute, and you look just lovely!

14. Love those boots!

Posted 12.8.11 Reply
  15. Your trench is great! I love how you left it a bit open but still tied it in the front!

16. rhiannon wrote:

such an adorable pup and you look fantastic, i love oyur boots!

17. Kellie wrote:

I think my puppy is going to get to about the size of yours. If I think he’s uncooperative at 7 weeks now (and by uncooperative I mean I have to coax him to sleep before I can take photos without being interrupted) imagine if I try to take photos with him when he weighs something between 80 and 100 pounds …

PS – Totally feeling your pain with the Florida weather. Had to turn the AC on a couple of days ago … Came home last night and it was already cold enough in my apartment that the AC wasn’t going to come on even if I hadn’t switched it off!

18. C wrote:

He is horribly adorable and I love the print on the top! I never assume Florida gets “cold” – I guess you learn something new every day.

Posted 12.8.11 Reply
    • Well, “cold” is in the eye of the beholder ;-) To us, 50’s is freezing, ha!

19. words4wear wrote:

Such a handsome puppy! Love your trench, too :)

@keiralennox

• Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife