inside/out

LC Lauren Conrad ruffle trip blazer (Kohl’s sale) | Nine West scarf | Lucky Brand Sundown jeans | Candie’s boots | Embossed bag (a pretty penny, available online) | handmade bracelets gifted by WobiSobi

I’m so on board with the jeans-tucked-into-boots trend, I sometimes forget that other options even exist. For instance, this morning I found myself sitting on the edge of the bed, wadding up the bottoms of my bootcut Lucky’s, awkwardly trying to shove their crumpled bulky cuffs into the tops of my boots.

{Errrr, apparently the word bootcut is lost on me.} I snapped out of my early morning daze and realized that all the tucking and shoving just wasn’t working. And then I did something crazy. I pulled on my boots… and put the legs of my jeans over them. I feel like a new, leggier woman.

1. SWFTerra wrote:

What goes around, no? And we all seem to be on the same merry-go-round. I’m doing the exact same thing these days. Twinsies?

Posted 12.23.11 Reply
  2. aflgirl wrote:

The blazer is so adorable. I can’t tell you the last time I wore boot UNDER my jeans, either. Maybe I should break out the ole bootcuts. They look fab on ya!

Posted 12.22.11 Reply
  3. Jessica wrote:

Cute outfit! I love the pinky tones with the brown. That bag is gorgeous!

Posted 12.20.11 Reply
  4. Jessica wrote:

Cute outfit! I love the color combination of the pinky tones and the brown. That bag is gorgeous!

Posted 12.20.11 Reply
  5. Lorena wrote:

That’s one spectacular jacket… nicely worn.

Posted 12.20.11 Reply
  6. Delaney wrote:

So…I just came across your blog yesterday and I’ve been through pretty much the entire thing. I adore it!!! You’re are so cute& quite inspirational! I love this post, especially about the boots UNDER the jeans, what a novel idea haha. I think I might have the same Lola Luckys! But love the scarf& bag too!

Delaney
    xx

Posted 12.19.11 Reply
  7. WMBG wrote:

oh lovely outfit and i love the colors :)

XOXO

wiebkembg.blogspot.com

Posted 12.19.11 Reply
  8. Linda wrote:

I need to make a Kohl’s trip. You’ve been wearing so many cute things! I like the funky giraffe print of the scarf against the blush color of your blazer.

Posted 12.18.11 Reply
  9. Sarah wrote:

love that bag, and just wanted to mention i bought a different bag from you. i love it. and the packaging was so cute! when things catch my eye again i will defiantly be clicking check out. :)
    awesome blog as well!

Posted 12.15.11 Reply
  10. ShopFast wrote:

You look completely fabulous! Is this jacket Lauren Conrad? It looks like one my mom gave me for my birthday (except mine is gray). Love it!
    Aimee

Posted 12.15.11 Reply
  11. Annie wrote:

Haha I totally know what you mean…it doesn’t even OCCUR to me anymore that jeans can go under boots :) But luckily you snapped out of it because this looks SO cute. And love your scarf!

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

Posted 12.15.11 Reply
    • Annie wrote:

Oops…I meant OVER boots. See….I can’t even type those words :)

Posted 12.15.11 Reply
  12. Anne wrote:

Beautiful!!

Posted 12.14.11 Reply
  13. Emily Keen wrote:

You look fabulous!!! And that bag is pretty amazing as well. I love embossed leather :)

Posted 12.14.11 Reply
  14. Such a cute outfit! That blazer is lovely!!

Posted 12.14.11 Reply
  15. Meg wrote:

I have the same habit. I’ll only leave my jeans untucked if it’s not snowing. I HATE wet jeans. :(

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  16. this blazer is AWESOME! And the jeans? Perfect fit!

Well done ;)

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  17. LOL isn’t that funny? I’ve found myself doing the same thing. Love this bag and scarf!

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  18. 7cakes wrote:

haha… great post! Love that bag!

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  19. CessOviedo wrote:

Those jeans fit you perfectly! And yes, is amazing what bootcut does to de legs! Cute scarf!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  20. Looking great! I love the bag! Super cute :) your blog is great!

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  21. Terri wrote:

I know, right!? What did we do before we tucked jeans into boots? I actually have photographic proof of what I did, and it ain’t pretty. The color on that blazer is amazing on you!

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  22. Kayla wrote:

I forget I can leave my jeans un-tucked too. You are so smart! I love this whole look. The blazer, the scarf, the bag! It just keeps getting better!

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  23. Love the scarf and I have that watch too. :)

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  24. That blazer is SO cute. Love the color on you, and the ruffle details are so pretty.

Posted 12.13.11 Reply
  25. rhiannon wrote:

love this look, your bag is gorgeous!

Posted 12.13.11 Reply