recuperating.

02/16/2012 15 Comments

recuperating.

02/16/2012 15 Comments

LC Lauren Conrad pleated shorts (Kohl’s clearance, $5!) | Lucy Love top (m.marie last year) | Big Buddha clutch via Hautelook | Antonio Milani wedges

I’m kinda sorta back to normal today after Valentine’s Day. Almost. I seriously can’t believe it’s Thursday already.

Cleaning up after a holiday is almost as much work as the holiday itself… More on that later, when I can form complete sentences again.

• Emily Keen 02/18/2012 at 3:48 pm

I am loving these outfits you put together with those shorts!! So cute.

• Kimberly 02/17/2012 at 10:30 am

LOVE this outfit! I bet Valentine’s Day was so insane for you guys… Can’t even imagine! Those shorts are so incredible!!! And your hair is getting so long. :) LOVE.

• gi-gi 02/17/2012 at 10:27 am

Gotta love scoring a cute pair of shorts for $5. So glad you survived Valentine’s Day.

• Robin 02/16/2012 at 11:26 pm

OMG I am wearing Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s shorts today too! In fact, I am wearing the leather ones that you inspired me to buy after I saw a post with you wearing them! I hope you get some rest soon!

• Tori Thompson 02/16/2012 at 10:52 pm

Loving the print on your blouse!

• aflgirl 02/16/2012 at 10:46 pm

So presh! Loving your hair, btw. Soooo pretty and long. xo, Iris

• Linda 02/16/2012 at 9:07 pm

I can’t believe you’re wearing shorts in February! Send me some warm weather.

On another note, your hair looks beautiful, and enjoy the quiet after Valentine’s Day! I ordered some balloons from the little flower shop by our house on Monday and the shop was packed! They had three ladies working on arrangements and I thought of you.

• chill air & perfume (@chill_air) 02/16/2012 at 7:34 pm

Those shorts! I’m obsessed with the color. Simply gorgeous.

xo,
    Hannah

• wellcrafted 02/16/2012 at 7:17 pm

Yeah, you look great for post-Valentine’s Day! I just survived my first in a flower shop–all weekend was crazy! Today everything I’m wearing is cotton, so props to you for glamming it up already.

• rhiannon 02/16/2012 at 7:14 pm

you look gorgeous, your hair looks amazing!

• Rebecca 02/16/2012 at 6:54 pm

As a fellow florist I can totally relate! Our shop had a record Valentines Day and I am still exhausted! *high fives on surviving V-Day!*

• Carrie 02/16/2012 at 6:49 pm

I love $5. Sweet outfit!

• Anonymous 02/16/2012 at 6:37 pm

Love your top! Love the graphic pattern and color.

• Terri 02/16/2012 at 6:32 pm

You’re wearing shorts!? I almost hate you!! (I kid, I could never.)

• Kelsey Williams 02/16/2012 at 6:23 pm

I’m impressed that you’re recuperating in heels!