recuperating.

LC Lauren Conrad pleated shorts (Kohl’s clearance, $5!) | Lucy Love top (m.marie last year) | Big Buddha clutch via Hautelook | Antonio Milani wedges

I’m kinda sorta back to normal today after Valentine’s Day. Almost. I seriously can’t believe it’s Thursday already.

Cleaning up after a holiday is almost as much work as the holiday itself… More on that later, when I can form complete sentences again.

1. Emily Keen wrote:

I am loving these outfits you put together with those shorts!! So cute.

Posted 2.18.12 Reply
  2. Kimberly wrote:

LOVE this outfit! I bet Valentine’s Day was so insane for you guys… Can’t even imagine! Those shorts are so incredible!!! And your hair is getting so long. :) LOVE.

Posted 2.17.12 Reply
  3. gi-gi wrote:

Gotta love scoring a cute pair of shorts for $5. So glad you survived Valentine’s Day.

Posted 2.17.12 Reply
  4. Robin wrote:

OMG I am wearing Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s shorts today too! In fact, I am wearing the leather ones that you inspired me to buy after I saw a post with you wearing them! I hope you get some rest soon!

Posted 2.16.12 Reply
  5. Loving the print on your blouse!

6. aflgirl wrote:

So presh! Loving your hair, btw. Soooo pretty and long. xo, Iris

7. Linda wrote:

I can’t believe you’re wearing shorts in February! Send me some warm weather.

On another note, your hair looks beautiful, and enjoy the quiet after Valentine’s Day! I ordered some balloons from the little flower shop by our house on Monday and the shop was packed! They had three ladies working on arrangements and I thought of you.

Posted 2.16.12 Reply
  8. Those shorts! I’m obsessed with the color. Simply gorgeous.

xo,
    Hannah

Posted 2.16.12 Reply
  9. Yeah, you look great for post-Valentine’s Day! I just survived my first in a flower shop–all weekend was crazy! Today everything I’m wearing is cotton, so props to you for glamming it up already.

10. rhiannon wrote:

you look gorgeous, your hair looks amazing!

11. Rebecca wrote:

As a fellow florist I can totally relate! Our shop had a record Valentines Day and I am still exhausted! *high fives on surviving V-Day!*

12. Carrie wrote:

I love $5. Sweet outfit!

13. Anonymous wrote:

Love your top! Love the graphic pattern and color.

14. Terri wrote:

You’re wearing shorts!? I almost hate you!! (I kid, I could never.)

Posted 2.16.12 Reply
  15. I’m impressed that you’re recuperating in heels!

@keiralennox

• Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife