new things to love…

ruffle blouse (a pretty penny) | Angel ankle skinnies c/o DL 1961 | Simply Vera Vera Wang belt | Gianni Bini handbag | nails: Essie Topless and Barefoot | Macy's bangles

A few of my favorite {new} things:

Smash: I spent the better part of Saturday afternoon catching up on all the back episodes of NBC’s new musical series on demand. I’ve never been much of a musical girl, but this show is amazing. I’m hardcore hooked.

GCB: Another new addition to my DVR. Like a southern-fried Desperate Housewives meets Mean Girls. Kristen Chenoweth is hilarious, and delivers belly-laugh-one-liners like, “I have been saved. I have a wonderful, spiritual husband who likes ’em where he can see ’em,” {defending her cleavage-bearing dress} and later, “Cleavage helps your cross hang straight.”

LORAC Co-Stars: Hautelook recently had a deep discount sale on LORAC. I had credits, so I indulged in a few products, including this one (for just $5, only 25% of the retail price!). I usually avoid long-wear lip color products because I find them incredibly drying, but this double-ended wonder is both comfortable and pretty. I’m wearing Steamy Kiss, but I’d like to pick up a couple more to keep in my makeup bag!

Sculpey: Okay, Sculpey isn’t new; I’m pretty sure I was making zoo animals out of it as a kiddo. But Jen recently posted a DIY tutorial for a Sculpey Bead Necklace, and my love of the make-it-and-bake-it clay is back and hot and heavy. I have to pick up satin ribbon at JoAnn Fabrics this afternoon for a bridal bouquet, and I may have to stock up my Sculpey supply to whip up some spring statement necklaces!

Any new favorite things you care to share?

1. Love this!!!! you have great style. very chic and feminine! : )))

Posted 3.29.12 Reply
  2. chicindie wrote:

Simply Vera by Vera Wang had recently become an absolute obsession for me.. I <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 this belt with the outfit! Also, the bag is killer! Do they have other colours too?

Sephie <3

Posted 3.20.12 Reply
  3. I’ve GOT to start watching those shows, I keep hearing about both of them. The only thing I watch right now is Criminal Minds, so I think I’m due to add to my DVR queue! I love the pretty print of that blouse, and the ruffle details!

Posted 3.14.12 Reply
  4. Love that blouse, and your hair looks super cute!

xo,
    Hannah

Posted 3.14.12 Reply
  5. steffy wrote:

That bag is soooo lovely!

Posted 3.14.12 Reply
  6. Katie wrote:

you are SO cute! that top is beautiful and I love your purse too!

Posted 3.14.12 Reply
  7. Anne wrote:

Love the lip color! I’ve been loving Smash too – but GCB seemed a little crazy for me. Might have to give it a try though, if only for Kristen Chenoweth. Also, my new favorite to share: mint green nails (from Essie)…

Posted 3.14.12 Reply
  8. I am loving Smash and GCB! They are great, right?!
    I also adore your blouse. It’s too cute and looks fab with your bag!

Posted 3.13.12 Reply
  9. Sydney wrote:

love the outfit, the lip colour is the perfect touch, you definitely made the right choice!

Posted 3.13.12 Reply
  10. CessOviedo wrote:

Your blouse is super cute! Ruffles and flowers together look adorable, great bag too!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Posted 3.13.12 Reply
  11. Terri wrote:

I love this outfit on you, and I also love Smash! Even though I think Ivy’s a way better Marilyn, she’s way unhinged.

Posted 3.13.12 Reply

@keiralennox

• Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife
  • Kindness, always. 💕