monday best

Liz Claiborne eyelet dress (thrifted) | INC denim vest (restyled) | MIA sandals | pendant necklace (found on a clearance rack for $3) | Big Buddha clutch (Hautelook)

Since I didn’t wear an Easter dress on Sunday, I threw one on for work on Monday. And to avoid looking like I was headed to a tea party, I put my denim vest on top of it and added a long necklace. I borrowed the denim-vest-over-a-white-dress idea from my friend, Iris, after seeing her put together the super cute combo over the weekend. Thanks, I!

See, girls trips are fun and educational.

1. Mariel wrote:

You are so pretty darling! LOVE you outfit and smile :)

kisses!

Posted 4.15.12 Reply
  2. Annie wrote:

That dress is gorgeous, and that denim vest looks TOO cute with it!

Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

Posted 4.13.12 Reply
  3. Anonymous wrote:

Super cute outfit !!

Posted 4.13.12 Reply
  4. Sara wrote:

I love that dress!

Posted 4.11.12 Reply
  5. What a great thrift find! I probably wouldn’t have thought to wear a denim vest over a dress, but it totally works. Cute outfite!

Posted 4.11.12 Reply
  6. i love your whole look, it really says spring and it’s soo versatile i could also be summer. Anyways much love for your blog.

underestimatedgirldaily.blogspot.com

Posted 4.11.12 Reply
  7. Kylee wrote:

Denim(jacket or vest) over a white dress is my favorite thing about Spring/Summer….I think because it means Spring is finally here.

xoKylee

Posted 4.11.12 Reply
  8. cute mix!

Posted 4.11.12 Reply
  9. Love it! Very cute and I love the shoes.

Posted 4.11.12 Reply
  10. shannon wrote:

White eyelet + denim = the perfect spring/summer combination!!!

Posted 4.10.12 Reply
  11. I adore eyelet, and your dress is so sweet!

xo,
    Hannah

12. Corinne wrote:

Oh wow, I’ve got the exact same nail colour on today! Adds a nice pop to any outfit :)

13. Terri wrote:

I. Love. That. Necklace! You accessorized this perfectly.

14. Christine wrote:

I love denim and white!

Posted 4.10.12 Reply
  15. This is one perfect spring look! Love the dress, and your pendant completes is so great!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

16. steffy wrote:

Love your minty nails, and this outfit is so cute.

Posted 4.10.12 Reply
  17. This eyelet dress is absolutely gorgeous! So crisp and refreshing and perfect for spring! I love this very much!

Posted 4.10.12 Reply
  18. I love your Monday Best. :)

19. think it looks great, love it all and what a bargain keep up the good work

20. Cathy wrote:

Adorable as ALWAYS! XXOO

Posted 4.10.12 Reply
  21. Very pretty! I like how it’s not tooo ‘girly’ or ‘dressy’ – the vest and clutch add a coool element to it. If that makes sense? haha And ps – love the nail polish color!!

Posted 4.10.12 Reply
    • Makes perfect sense! That’s kind of what I was going for, so I’m glad to hear it works ;-) The nail color is one of my absolute favorites for spring and summer: Essie in Turquoise and Caicos. You can find it at most major drugstores now!

Posted 4.10.12 Reply
  22. Love it all! Iris always has a suggestion for that little something extra that makes an outfit. So glad you ladies had a great time!

Posted 4.10.12 Reply
    • It’s so true! She’s always has the perfect completer piece. She threw a cute red belt on our friend, Michelle, and completely changed her outfit. She’s the super woman of accessorizing ;-)