so fresh and so clean

LOFT sweater (a pretty penny) | William Rast skinnies (Hautelook, $49) | vintage necklace (m.marie) | vintage eelskin clutch (thrifted) | Sam Edelman sandals (Hautelook) | Lorac Co-Stars long wear lip color in Steamy Kiss | polish: Zoya in "Shay" and Essie in "Ole Caliente"

IMG_2900 IMG_2902

I think I deserve a cookie for making it through an entire work day without a single spot or stain on my white denim. Maybe a sugar cookie; I’d hate to ruin all this good progress with a dropped chocolate chip.

Can we talk about how much I love an easy chunky sweater? I tossed this one on this morning with hopes of a little coziness to keep me calm and relaxed today {does that work for anyone else?}. When I finished getting dressed, C was all, “Oh, you look really great today.” Apparently a good pair of white jeans doesn’t only attract stains… ;-)

1. gigifontenot wrote:

I LOVE this look on you… I am on the market for a white pair of jeans. Hoping to find them thrifting this weekend! But back to you, you are rocking this look from head to toe… Your makeup also looks so beautiful!!! Great look!

Posted 4.26.12 Reply
  2. Aimee wrote:

My dear Keira, you just MAKE me want to wear red lipstick, sista. Love the look today.

Posted 4.21.12 Reply
  3. Anonymous wrote:

I really enjoy reading your blog! I just started mine and would love for you to stop by!

Brandi

Posted 4.21.12 Reply
  4. Yesss, chunky sweaters are the best! So easy & chic. Love your necklace too :)

xo,
    Hannah

Posted 4.20.12 Reply
  5. Christine wrote:

I love the combo of the cozy chunky sweater with the light bright white skinnies. I see me copying you in my future!
    work-it-blog.blogspot.com

Posted 4.20.12 Reply
  6. Anne wrote:

Oh, I just love and adore this outfit! The sweater is such a great way to style white pants for spring, and the necklace is soooo fabulous. I always like the bonus of a sweet hubby comment too :)

Posted 4.20.12 Reply
  7. LOVE the crisp jeans and chunky sweater! I really wish I hadn’t already packed up my sweaters (or grown out of them). We’ve had some cooler days when I’d really have benefitted from an easy, but classic outfit like this one!

Posted 4.20.12 Reply
  8. I’ve been looking for some great white denim! These are fantastic, and I love them with the chunky sweater. Also, that lipstick looks great too.

Posted 4.20.12 Reply
  9. femmeelise wrote:

Great outfitv! You’re truly one very beautiful woman.
    Best,
    Elise
    Good weekend!!!

Posted 4.20.12 Reply
  10. Anonymous wrote:

Aaaah you look great! Very inspirational :)

xx Romy

Posted 4.20.12 Reply
  11. really nice white jeans! thinking about maybe trying that trend myself

xo Lisa

Posted 4.20.12 Reply
  12. Corinne wrote:

Haha I’m always so much more nervous when I’m wearing my white jeans too! But then I figure, I don’t normally get my blue jeans toooo dirty, so it shouldn’t really be any different, right?! I love a chunky knit too, they’re the best cold weather gear :)

Posted 4.19.12 Reply
  13. shannon wrote:

I adore you necklace! And sandals too. You look adorable.

Posted 4.19.12 Reply

@keiralennox

• The only thing that would’ve made this @bonappetitmag ‘white pesto pasta’ better is if @lallimusic was in my kitchen when I made it. (I re-watched her video as I prepped, which was the next best thing.) Guys, I cannot overstate the seriousness of my obsession with the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel. Most of my bookmarks on my phone are videos of recipes I want to try, and I’m slowly making my way through ‘em; kind of like ‘Julie & Julia’ but with fewer live lobsters and a little less butter.
#pastagram #bonappetit #carbcoma
  • Spotted this pretty blooming bush on our evening walk through the neighborhood.
Doak got a little *too* close to the smell the flowers. 🤣
  • In today’s edition of #sundaybaking, I took on @bonappetitmag’s ‘best chocolate chip cookies’. I watched the video first — if you’re not following the @bonappetitmag YouTube channel, get on it! — then used the recipe from BA’s website to guide me through it.
Crispy edges + a chewy center + brown butter + giant chunks of 70% dark chocolate = a pretty perfect cookie. 🍪
@moroccochris - I salute you.
#chocolatechipcookies #bonappetit
  • Clearance vase jackpot at @pier1 this weekend. There are so many great colors and textures in all shapes and sizes from $10-30 with an extra 25% off. ⁣
This was the ultimate test of self-control for me...⁣
I bought 5.
  • Saturday errand style f/ two #styleonabudget favorites from last summer that are still going strong: this gingham ruffle cami I found on a clearance rack at @target + a rattan circle bag I bought for around $25 on @amazon.
I’m killing the cost-per-wear game with these two. 😏 #whatiwore #ootd #summerstyle #stylefiles
  • 🍑