so fresh and so clean

04/19/2012 13 Comments

so fresh and so clean

04/19/2012 13 Comments
LOFT sweater (a pretty penny) | William Rast skinnies (Hautelook, $49) | vintage necklace (m.marie) | vintage eelskin clutch (thrifted) | Sam Edelman sandals (Hautelook) | Lorac Co-Stars long wear lip color in Steamy Kiss | polish: Zoya in "Shay" and Essie in "Ole Caliente"

IMG_2900 IMG_2902

I think I deserve a cookie for making it through an entire work day without a single spot or stain on my white denim. Maybe a sugar cookie; I’d hate to ruin all this good progress with a dropped chocolate chip.

Can we talk about how much I love an easy chunky sweater? I tossed this one on this morning with hopes of a little coziness to keep me calm and relaxed today {does that work for anyone else?}. When I finished getting dressed, C was all, “Oh, you look really great today.” Apparently a good pair of white jeans doesn’t only attract stains… ;-)

• gigifontenot 04/26/2012 at 4:32 pm

I LOVE this look on you… I am on the market for a white pair of jeans. Hoping to find them thrifting this weekend! But back to you, you are rocking this look from head to toe… Your makeup also looks so beautiful!!! Great look!

• Aimee 04/21/2012 at 7:13 pm

My dear Keira, you just MAKE me want to wear red lipstick, sista. Love the look today.

• Anonymous 04/21/2012 at 2:42 pm

I really enjoy reading your blog! I just started mine and would love for you to stop by!

Brandi

• Hannah (@chill_air) 04/20/2012 at 8:17 pm

Yesss, chunky sweaters are the best! So easy & chic. Love your necklace too :)

xo,
    Hannah

• Christine 04/20/2012 at 11:02 am

I love the combo of the cozy chunky sweater with the light bright white skinnies. I see me copying you in my future!
    work-it-blog.blogspot.com

• Anne 04/20/2012 at 10:41 am

Oh, I just love and adore this outfit! The sweater is such a great way to style white pants for spring, and the necklace is soooo fabulous. I always like the bonus of a sweet hubby comment too :)

• The Little Bit 04/20/2012 at 9:34 am

LOVE the crisp jeans and chunky sweater! I really wish I hadn’t already packed up my sweaters (or grown out of them). We’ve had some cooler days when I’d really have benefitted from an easy, but classic outfit like this one!

• Looks & Books 04/20/2012 at 8:26 am

I’ve been looking for some great white denim! These are fantastic, and I love them with the chunky sweater. Also, that lipstick looks great too.

• femmeelise 04/20/2012 at 7:35 am

Great outfitv! You’re truly one very beautiful woman.
    Best,
    Elise
    Good weekend!!!

• Anonymous 04/20/2012 at 6:51 am

Aaaah you look great! Very inspirational :)

xx Romy

• Luminously Styled 04/20/2012 at 12:55 am

really nice white jeans! thinking about maybe trying that trend myself

xo Lisa

• Corinne 04/19/2012 at 11:37 pm

Haha I’m always so much more nervous when I’m wearing my white jeans too! But then I figure, I don’t normally get my blue jeans toooo dirty, so it shouldn’t really be any different, right?! I love a chunky knit too, they’re the best cold weather gear :)

• shannon 04/19/2012 at 10:37 pm

I adore you necklace! And sandals too. You look adorable.