neapolitan

05/03/2012 17 Comments

neapolitan

05/03/2012 17 Comments

color-block dress (a pretty penny, available online) | Gianni Bini lace-up sandals | Big Buddha clutch (Hautelook)

IMG_3572 IMG_3569

Gotta love a dress that reminds me of one of my favorite childhood ice creams {if it had an extra stripe of blueberry?}. Although, I usually only ate the chocolate, so I guess it’s weird that I demanded it on every trip to the grocery store.

Can we talk about the fact that I finally [semi-]mastered the front braid?! I’ve spent way too many minutes I can’t get back watching tutorial videos and photo step-by-steps, and this morning the necessary synapses fired in sync and I did it. Small victories, friends. Next hurdle: the fishtail braid.

• mint chocolate chip | A Pretty Penny 06/01/2012 at 11:51 am

[…] another dress that reminds me of ice cream. I’m starting to see a sweet-tooth, dessert-obsessed […]

• Nadine Lacuarta 05/07/2012 at 9:31 pm

Reblogged this on NLK ChicGeek and commented:
    I wish I had this dress :)

• Delaney 05/07/2012 at 2:00 am

Gorgeous hair! Love the sandals:) Lovely look all together.
    Delaney
    x

• Amy 05/04/2012 at 9:11 pm

such an adorable dress

• Primped_Up_Prep 05/04/2012 at 8:37 pm

Love your sandals! They’re major!

primpedupprep.wordpress.com

• Anne 05/04/2012 at 3:17 pm

Love!!!

• Anonymous 05/04/2012 at 8:50 am

Beautiful! I think the braid updates the whole look!

• Nadine Lacuarta 05/04/2012 at 5:00 am

Lovely Dress and Braid!! :)

• americanmaitred 05/04/2012 at 12:39 am

The dress is inspired and fun, and your hair’s beautiful.

• Britt 05/03/2012 at 8:01 pm

The colors balance beautifully together, and your hair is such a sweet touch! What a fun dress for summer!

Britt
    Secondhand Magpie

• Jeannee 05/03/2012 at 6:46 pm

Love this! (Love the ice cream, too!) Now THIS is something I could see myself in :)

• 7cakes 05/03/2012 at 6:42 pm

What a darling dress! And I love your hair like that =D

• Bryony Gundy 05/03/2012 at 6:25 pm

such a nice and summery dress and your hair is lovely!

• Beth 05/03/2012 at 6:04 pm

Your hair looks so pretty like that. is it just a normal plait or is it a french plait?
    I can do them but they can take a few tries and I usually just get frustrated and give up!
    xox

• Corinne 05/03/2012 at 5:46 pm

Gorgeous outfit! And I love the braid! Think I need to master this myself now… :)

• The Big Mac 05/03/2012 at 5:31 pm

I love the braid! I ned to teach myself to do that x

• Bridget Fossedal 05/03/2012 at 5:22 pm

i love that colorblocked dress! and great job on the front braid…it’s deceptively hard to get it right, huh? xo.