neapolitan

color-block dress (a pretty penny, available online) | Gianni Bini lace-up sandals | Big Buddha clutch (Hautelook)

IMG_3572 IMG_3569

Gotta love a dress that reminds me of one of my favorite childhood ice creams {if it had an extra stripe of blueberry?}. Although, I usually only ate the chocolate, so I guess it’s weird that I demanded it on every trip to the grocery store.

Can we talk about the fact that I finally [semi-]mastered the front braid?! I’ve spent way too many minutes I can’t get back watching tutorial videos and photo step-by-steps, and this morning the necessary synapses fired in sync and I did it. Small victories, friends. Next hurdle: the fishtail braid.

1. Reblogged this on NLK ChicGeek and commented:
    I wish I had this dress :)

Posted 5.7.12 Reply
  2. Delaney wrote:

Gorgeous hair! Love the sandals:) Lovely look all together.
    Delaney
    x

Posted 5.7.12 Reply
  3. Amy wrote:

such an adorable dress

Posted 5.4.12 Reply
  4. Love your sandals! They’re major!

primpedupprep.wordpress.com

Posted 5.4.12 Reply
  5. Anne wrote:

Love!!!

Posted 5.4.12 Reply
  6. Anonymous wrote:

Beautiful! I think the braid updates the whole look!

Posted 5.4.12 Reply
  7. Lovely Dress and Braid!! :)

Posted 5.4.12 Reply
  8. The dress is inspired and fun, and your hair’s beautiful.

Posted 5.4.12 Reply
  9. Britt wrote:

The colors balance beautifully together, and your hair is such a sweet touch! What a fun dress for summer!

Britt
    Secondhand Magpie

Posted 5.3.12 Reply
  10. Jeannee wrote:

Love this! (Love the ice cream, too!) Now THIS is something I could see myself in :)

Posted 5.3.12 Reply
  11. 7cakes wrote:

What a darling dress! And I love your hair like that =D

Posted 5.3.12 Reply
  12. such a nice and summery dress and your hair is lovely!

Posted 5.3.12 Reply
  13. Beth wrote:

Your hair looks so pretty like that. is it just a normal plait or is it a french plait?
    I can do them but they can take a few tries and I usually just get frustrated and give up!
    xox

Posted 5.3.12 Reply
  14. Corinne wrote:

Gorgeous outfit! And I love the braid! Think I need to master this myself now… :)

Posted 5.3.12 Reply
  15. I love the braid! I ned to teach myself to do that x

Posted 5.3.12 Reply
  16. i love that colorblocked dress! and great job on the front braid…it’s deceptively hard to get it right, huh? xo.

Posted 5.3.12 Reply

@keiralennox

• Some days I have my sh*t together; some days I have to get ready to go out to dinner on my office floor with a mirror propped against the wall.
  • Can’t make a downtown Bartow delivery without popping into @rafanatural’s beautiful shop to restock my coconut bar soap stash; ‘Relaxation’ for me, ‘Sandalwood’ for the husband. 🛁 #shopsmall #shoplocal #rafanatural
  • #mondaymotivation courtesy of this neighborhood truck on our morning walk. 😉
  • Doakie’s got those Friday feels. ☺️💕 #dogsofig #tgif #instagood
  • New motivational reads for my #werk stack, inspired by @larsbookclub. These are my favorite kinds of books to enjoy and then share with friends and my flower shop team. 💕 #bookstagram #larsbookclub #booksofig #goodreads #joyful
  • Busy days are our favorite days. 💕 Kicking our feet up after a long day and feeling so grateful for our special clients who trust us to help them ‘say it with flowers’ for all kinds of occasions. #shoplocal #shopsmall #floristlife