the best kind of sunday

{straw bag: a pretty penny, fedora: m.marie, sunnies: kmart}
{an amazing brunch at sun garden cafe in Siesta Key Village: eggs benedict florentine, sweet potato pancakes, and an ice cold Arnold Palmer. I’m still dreaming about those pancakes…}
{a thrifted easy breezy dress}

IMG_3638 IMG_3640

{a farmers market stroll}

Looking through these photos from last weekend almost helps calm the inner chaos of this crazy holiday week… Almost. Now back to work!

1. Anna wrote:

LOVE your hat… found your blog via Hilary’s today as I’m a fellow #StyleMeMay participant.
    Anna x

Posted 5.20.12 Reply
  2. Linda wrote:

What a perfect day for a brunch! You also wear fedoras and sunglasses like a rock star.

I know you’re working hard for Mother’s Day, so can I say, “Happy Almost-Done-Making-Tons-of-Bouquets Day?” Have fun with your mom, too, and I hope Doak gives you something special. :o)

Posted 5.12.12 Reply
  3. Chloe wrote:

Looks like a wonderful day, Love the straw hat and bag together.
    Wardrobe Quarry

Posted 5.11.12 Reply
  4. That looks like such a great Sunday and that food – so delicious!! Also love how you styled your dress, what a perfect weekend/sunny day look! xo

Posted 5.11.12 Reply
  5. cute fedora & sunnies! what a sweet floral dress too. xo.

Posted 5.11.12 Reply
  6. franishh wrote:

I’m so jealous of your ability to wear hats! I always look ridiculous (and I feel it only emphasizes my chubby cheeks haha). Yours always look so cute and casual!

Posted 5.10.12 Reply
  7. Beautiful dress!! That brunch looks INCREDIBLE.

Posted 5.10.12 Reply
  8. Anonymous wrote:

Great pictures!!!
    flairybrandi.blogspot.com

Posted 5.10.12 Reply
  9. Sydney wrote:

you look gorgeous! So radiant and happy…and those pancakes,yummm!

Posted 5.10.12 Reply

@keiralennox

• Farm-fresh blooms in repurposed glass from @happysplacefarm. 💕 #farmersmarket #summerlovin
  • I bought a beautiful loaf of fresh sourdough 🍞 from @honeycombbread and there’s a solid chance I‘ll rip into it on the drive home. #farmersmarket #carbsarelife
  • @shannatrudell and I talk about going to the Saturday morning farmers market at least twice a month and never *actually* do it; until today! 🍑 #farmersmarket #summerlovin #fromwhereistand
  • We love a 5:30pm cocktail date so we can be home on the couch watching ‘Stranger Things’ by 7:00. 👵🏼👴🏻 #turnup #friyay #kindachill
  • Fiddle game strong at @nplus1coffee! Look how happy this lady is in her little spot of sunshine. ☺️☀️ #shoplocal #urbanjungle #crazyplantpeople #fiddleleaffig
  • Regram from @lasaterflowers :: The prettiest pile of ‘Quicksand’ roses from a wedding a few weeks ago. They’re a favorite around here. 💕