my {shop design} shopping list

07/11/2012 19 Comments

my {shop design} shopping list

07/11/2012 19 Comments

There are a few things on my radar that I’d really like to get my hands on for the new flower shop. As soon as I have a free Saturday, I’m hitting up all my old favorite thrift haunts to see how many of these treasures I can check off my list.

1. Old window frames to share seasonal specials and promotions.

Source: stylemepretty.com via Shelby on Pinterest

2. Lots of vintage glass.

Source: elementsofstyleblog.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

3. A graphic floral rug or two.

Source: urbanoutfitters.com via Kristen on Pinterest

4. Pretty prints.

Source: denisbloch.com via Laurie on Pinterest

5. A hefty antique butcher block table.

Source: absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com via Lisa on Pinterest

6. Stacks of old fruit crates.

Source: bride2be.tumblr.com via Alicia on Pinterest

7. Oversized mirrors.

Source: massivbrand.com via Massiv on Pinterest

8. French buckets.

• Milton 05/15/2014 at 8:55 am

I don’t knkw whether it’s just mee orr if perhaps everybody
    elpse encountering issues with yoour site. It looks like some of the written text on your
    posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment andd
    let me knopw if this is happening too thjem as well?

This could be a prpblem with my intertnet browser because I’ve had this happen before.
    Many thanks

• quit smoking 04/11/2013 at 12:55 am

Hello friends, its great piece of writing regarding tutoringand completely defined, keep
    it up all the time.

• smcwrites 07/14/2012 at 12:50 pm

Those are some brilliant ideas, I can’t wait to see how it all comes together :)

• notesonawire 07/13/2012 at 9:42 pm

so pretty! I love treasure hunting at flea markets and thrift stores. Can’t wait to see what you find for the new shop!

• And my cat 07/13/2012 at 9:01 am

I really love the floral rugs…. wouldn’t mind one or two in my place.

• keiralennox 07/13/2012 at 12:45 pm

Check out Urban Outfitters! They have a few super cute ones that are just $44!

• Linda 07/12/2012 at 5:38 pm

Home Goods or TJ Maxx usually have big mirrors for a decent price. Some craft stores might have them, too. We bought an antique looking mirror for our fireplace from Hobby Lobby (a craft store in Texas) that fools everyone. I can’t wait to see photos of the finished store!

• keiralennox 07/12/2012 at 7:58 pm

we have a hobby lobby nearby! think i’ll be making a trip this weekend. thanks L!!

• Be....Eventful 07/12/2012 at 3:10 pm

I LOVE what you love. The window pane?? Sa-woon!! I collect this stuff {some people say junk..boo to them} for my home, my soon-wedding {hurrah} , our business.. We love stuff.
    And your blog is new stuff I love!!

• black&white colors 07/12/2012 at 8:26 am

Great ideas! Can’t wait to see your flower shop!

• Ruth 07/12/2012 at 6:04 am

Out of all of those I love the graphic rugs the most. There are so many gorgeous rugs on the internet. Although in a shop where people are wearing shoes they might tread all over it and make it dirty. Which would be sad.
    Also the butcher block table is cool!

• keiralennox 07/12/2012 at 2:24 pm

The rug I linked to is from Urban Outfitters, and is only $44! I ordered a couple last night :) I’m trying to strategically place them under furniture and displays to minimize wear and tear from foot traffic.

• steffy.manny@gmail.com 07/11/2012 at 9:50 pm

I LOVE the window pane idea. And that giant butcher’s block? If only I had a giant kitchen to go with it.

• xiomara @ Parkesdale 07/11/2012 at 8:59 pm

I might be able to help you with the fruit crates. We have some at the market, but they are not that color. I can send you a picture if you like. :)

• keiralennox 07/12/2012 at 7:57 pm

omigoodness, Xiomara, that would be awesome! We could make a trip to PC to.get them. please email me details :-)

• Cynthia Bigrigg 07/11/2012 at 8:27 pm

LOVE THIS! My favorite is the old window panes to write on! Brilliant and beautiful. :)

• Sydney 07/11/2012 at 7:29 pm

oh my goodness!! I LOVEEE the new look! What fabulous choices for your store, with that kind of inspriation and creativity I know its going to turn out beautifully!

• Anonymous 07/11/2012 at 7:18 pm

I love your pictures…

• jessica114 07/11/2012 at 6:53 pm

Reblogged this on Hey It's Jess! ( : and commented:
    I really love the pictures. I think I’ll hit the thrift stores in my town too. (: