peachy keen

{polka dot pleat dress and floral wedges: Kohl’s clearance, $12.50 and $10.20}

Oh, hello!! I can’t believe it’s been almost a week since I’ve updated the blog. Not for lack of things to share. It’s been a really good week around the Lennox camp. Sometimes it’s good to unplug for a few days and just soak it all in.

C and I are wrapping up our first month in our new shop, and what an exciting month it’s been! When we made the monumental decision to pick up our flower shop from the storefront it occupied for over a decade and move it a new spot a block away, we weren’t sure how things would play out. We knew it was the best decision for the business and we loved the space, but we hoped our customers would love it, too. We spent a few nights drinking wine (beer for him) and biting our nails {“did we do the right thing?“} and things were a little slow-going for the first week or two…

Now here we are, and it’s like someone’s flipped a switch. The last couple of weeks have been amazing. Our loyal customers have supported us like we never imagined, and the phone rings every day with new ones. People love the new space as much as we do, and our lovely landlords are dog lovers so Doak gets to come to work, too! It’s been such an encouraging start to our new adventure, and we’re counting our blessings with grateful hearts and looking forward to what’s to come.

1. CiCi wrote:

Absolutely love this dress!!! Great find!

Posted 7.29.12 Reply
  2. You are adorable and terrific news on the flower shop adventure!

Posted 7.27.12 Reply
  3. Jupe wrote:

I generally don’t shop at Kohl’s…stopped a few years back because I just couldn’t seem to find anything that I really liked. But based on this post…I NEED to stop by there SOON! Those shoes are just the cat’s miaow and that dress look gorgeous on you. I love the details to this outfit…and your pattern mixing :)

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

Posted 7.27.12 Reply
  4. Christine wrote:

Good luck in your new spot! thanks for reminding me that I need to go check out the clearance rack at Kohl’s!
    work-it-blog.blogspot.com

Posted 7.27.12 Reply
  5. Posted 7.27.12 Reply
  6. Awesome pieces! And your smile makes me smile as well!It looks like it’s contagious!

Check out my blog if you like! I love yours!

Melania

Posted 7.27.12 Reply
  7. You look very nice with a bun!

Posted 7.27.12 Reply
  8. marcella wrote:

this is adorable :)

Posted 7.27.12 Reply
  9. Vanja wrote:

Your shoes are beyond amazing! Would you mind sharing what brand they are?

Posted 7.26.12 Reply
  10. Amy wrote:

cute shoe

Posted 7.26.12 Reply
  11. Congrats on all the wonderful changes in your business! Always exciting to do something you are unsure of and have it pay off! This dress is so cute and I love that you paired it with shoes that are a bit unexpected.

Posted 7.26.12 Reply
  12. i want your shoes !!!!!

Posted 7.26.12 Reply
  13. shannon wrote:

Ahhh… you look so cute! Your dress is precious, and your shoes are the perfect compliment.

Posted 7.26.12 Reply
  14. Corinne wrote:

I’m so happy for you that the chance you took paid off! Sounds like an exciting time! And I love that outfit – peach with turquoise is gorgeous :)

Life etc

Posted 7.26.12 Reply
  15. Casey wrote:

The shoes totally make the outfit! Love it!

Posted 7.26.12 Reply
  16. I desperately want your shoes!

Posted 7.26.12 Reply

@keiralennox

• Farm-fresh blooms in repurposed glass from @happysplacefarm. 💕 #farmersmarket #summerlovin
  • I bought a beautiful loaf of fresh sourdough 🍞 from @honeycombbread and there’s a solid chance I‘ll rip into it on the drive home. #farmersmarket #carbsarelife
  • @shannatrudell and I talk about going to the Saturday morning farmers market at least twice a month and never *actually* do it; until today! 🍑 #farmersmarket #summerlovin #fromwhereistand
  • We love a 5:30pm cocktail date so we can be home on the couch watching ‘Stranger Things’ by 7:00. 👵🏼👴🏻 #turnup #friyay #kindachill
  • Fiddle game strong at @nplus1coffee! Look how happy this lady is in her little spot of sunshine. ☺️☀️ #shoplocal #urbanjungle #crazyplantpeople #fiddleleaffig
  • Regram from @lasaterflowers :: The prettiest pile of ‘Quicksand’ roses from a wedding a few weeks ago. They’re a favorite around here. 💕