cutting the ribbon on our new home!

08/06/2012 16 Comments

cutting the ribbon on our new home!

08/06/2012 16 Comments

LASATER

LASATER-13

LASATER-9

LASATER-16

LASATER-7

LASATER-11 LASATER-3

LASATER-5

LASATER-21

LASATER-19 LASATER-10

LASATER-2

LASATER-14

{all images courtesy of our dear friends at Black Oak Creative}

Last Thursday, we held a ribbon cutting ceremony with the local Chamber of Commerce to officially inaugurate our new location. It was a wonderful housewarming! Dozens of friends, family members, customers, and local officials turned out to celebrate with us. Doak even joined us for the festivities, and donned a little boutonniere on his collar (which he managed to keep on all evening, despite losing a few petals on the spider mum after scratching a pesky itch). It was a picture perfect afternoon surrounded by our favorite people complete with cupcakes, prosecco and blood orange cocktails, and fancy cheese. What else could a girl ask for?

• farewell, 2012. | A Pretty Penny 12/31/2012 at 6:36 pm

[…] the struggles and sacrifice and thousands of splinters I learned a heck of a lot. We celebrated major successes this year and took a few failures to the chin. It seems that through the long days and learning […]

• eight and twenty | A Pretty Penny 11/16/2012 at 3:34 pm

[…] beautiful new space and officially taking over all of the the daily operations of the business. Our ribbon cutting was one of the proudest moments of my […]

• sillygirl1122 08/07/2012 at 3:21 pm

Your shop looks stinkin’ adorable! I need to visit pronto! :)

• Linda 08/07/2012 at 9:12 am

Okay, so I have to tell you Congratulations again! These photographs are wonderful. I always forget how tall Doak really is– he seems very pleased that everyone is visiting “his” store. :o)

• keiralennox 08/07/2012 at 10:26 am

Thank you! And yes, Doak is the boss. We all just work for him ;-)

• atsib 08/07/2012 at 4:47 am

i love this! i love the photos, your adorable shop/home, your dog (who is pretty much a larger version of my dog) and this lovely blog of yours. SO gladi came across it!

• Maya Nasr (@Maya10452) 08/07/2012 at 3:26 am

Congratulations! These are some great pictures, and you two make such a cute couple!
    Good luck with everything, and I cannot wait to hear more about it :)

• franishh 08/06/2012 at 10:16 pm

I hope you frame that family picture – it’s beautiful. Congrats on the opening :)

• shannon 08/06/2012 at 6:37 pm

Looks AMAZING!!! Congratulations!

• Jupe 08/06/2012 at 3:42 pm

This was so gorgeous! Way to make it super cute and fun for your future customers…you really have a knack for these things, dear!

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

• Jeannee Waseck 08/06/2012 at 2:46 pm

Congratulations – I love the doggy involvement!

• rhiannon 08/06/2012 at 2:44 pm

so awesome! congrats and you look so so adorable.

• Sarah's Real Life 08/06/2012 at 1:46 pm

There was fancy cheese?!?! Why didn’t you invite me? :) Oh right, because you don’t know me and I live in Indiana. Congrats on your shop.

Sarah’s Real Life

• hils 08/06/2012 at 12:36 pm

your photos are lovely.

• Jess {The In-Between} 08/06/2012 at 12:14 pm

This looks so adorable. yay! Great new location. You all seem so happy.

• steffy.manny@gmail.com 08/06/2012 at 11:53 am

Fantastic! I wish you were in my neighborhood so I could buy your flowers!