cutting the ribbon on our new home!

LASATER

LASATER-13

LASATER-9

LASATER-16

LASATER-7

LASATER-11 LASATER-3

LASATER-5

LASATER-21

LASATER-19 LASATER-10

LASATER-2

LASATER-14

{all images courtesy of our dear friends at Black Oak Creative}

Last Thursday, we held a ribbon cutting ceremony with the local Chamber of Commerce to officially inaugurate our new location. It was a wonderful housewarming! Dozens of friends, family members, customers, and local officials turned out to celebrate with us. Doak even joined us for the festivities, and donned a little boutonniere on his collar (which he managed to keep on all evening, despite losing a few petals on the spider mum after scratching a pesky itch). It was a picture perfect afternoon surrounded by our favorite people complete with cupcakes, prosecco and blood orange cocktails, and fancy cheese. What else could a girl ask for?

I accept the Privacy Policy

1. 8.7.12

Your shop looks stinkin’ adorable! I need to visit pronto! :)

2. 8.7.12
    Linda said:

Okay, so I have to tell you Congratulations again! These photographs are wonderful. I always forget how tall Doak really is– he seems very pleased that everyone is visiting “his” store. :o)

• 8.7.12

Thank you! And yes, Doak is the boss. We all just work for him ;-)

3. 8.7.12
    atsib said:

i love this! i love the photos, your adorable shop/home, your dog (who is pretty much a larger version of my dog) and this lovely blog of yours. SO gladi came across it!

4. 8.7.12

Congratulations! These are some great pictures, and you two make such a cute couple!
    Good luck with everything, and I cannot wait to hear more about it :)

5. 8.6.12
    franishh said:

I hope you frame that family picture – it’s beautiful. Congrats on the opening :)

6. 8.6.12
    shannon said:

Looks AMAZING!!! Congratulations!

7. 8.6.12
    Jupe said:

This was so gorgeous! Way to make it super cute and fun for your future customers…you really have a knack for these things, dear!

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

8. 8.6.12

Congratulations – I love the doggy involvement!

9. 8.6.12
    rhiannon said:

so awesome! congrats and you look so so adorable.

10. 8.6.12

There was fancy cheese?!?! Why didn’t you invite me? :) Oh right, because you don’t know me and I live in Indiana. Congrats on your shop.

Sarah’s Real Life

11. 8.6.12
    hils said:

your photos are lovely.

12. 8.6.12

This looks so adorable. yay! Great new location. You all seem so happy.

13. 8.6.12

Fantastic! I wish you were in my neighborhood so I could buy your flowers!